The Student Room Group

change her mind?

a few months ago i told the girl i like that i liked her, and she said she only thought of me as a friend. since then we have been hanging out a fair amount as friends, in small groups and sometimes just the two of us.

i never really acted normally around her, i wasn't really being myself, and i found it hard to be playful and fun and open with her, i think this was because i was scared of losing her by being something she didn't like. now since she told me she only sees me as a friend i have pretty much been myself around her, and we've had loads of good times and a lot of fun, and she seems a lot more responsive.

i still really care about her and want to be with her, and im wondering if its possible that she might change her mind now she's seen how i am normally? is there anything i can do to find out?
Reply 1
Yeah there is; ask her this question.

Although I can save you the trouble now by stating the most predictable response. "No"
Reply 2
Just flirt with her and be her friend, but also drop hints so she knows you still show interest; but really, you're stuck in the friend zone and she'll most likely say no to your question.

You could get a girlfriend and start being really open about it with this other girl, so she might get jealous and start seeing you more as a boyfriend (girls want something they can't have e.g. a guy who's already in a relationship).

Quick Reply

Latest