Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

rah girl rioter

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    :lol: Not all of Orpington is rich and upper class, if that's the impression you were getting :p:. I think my own family is middle class (I don't really totally understand about these things). And we live quite near a council estate full of working class people.

I didn't neg you BTW :dontknow:
    awww ty - sweet to know ^_^. Some people on TSR can't take a joke. It was meant to be funny in all seriousness . Working class people are awesome - I'm working class .

Have a great day and thanks for not negging me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fresh_Prince_TS)
    Really hate the word 'rah'
    I miss it, haven't heard it in a while .
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwell)
    I'm not defending her, but you don't know anything about her other than her schooling and the fact that she has been involved in the riots. Not exactly what you'd hope for to make as detailed a character assassination as you've done.

Anyhow, seems to me that she got caught up in the whole thing, unfortunate for her, but it does make you wonder how exactly with her education she wasn't able to distinguish between right or wrong, or even think of the consequences of her actions.
    Some people never fail to amaze. So based on her background you've managed to come to that conclusion how exactly? Couldn't it just be that she wanted to loot and thought it'd be fun. If this was an ethnic, they'd be labelled as scum, and I' doubt they'd be this level of sympathy.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winning)
    Although I despise rioting and looting - that girl seems far more sexually attractive to me now.
    Is it the electronic tag she is now wearing? Or her ban from entering London? Both are a pretty obvious turn-on.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like she'll be aiming to marry into richness because she won't be going far with that criminal record.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derfel)
    The lower-class rioters ransacked Pound Land, middle-class rioters ransack Curry's. I'm wondering if the upper-class would ransack Fortnum & Masons, or just set their dogs loose and go fox hunting in London.
    "rioters hunting, tally ho!"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope this stupid bitch gets thrown in prison and ends up cleaning toilets for the rest of her life.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    the people getting caught aren't the people who caused the attacks, they are the ones that turned up late looking for a freebie and didn't take part in any thing other than looting
    we need to catch the violent ones, but since they were violent and the cops feared them they managed to get away in a lot more cases
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmm i wonder why people have negged this so much....
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whats the chances of the girl being on TSR?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fires)
    Is it the electronic tag she is now wearing? Or her ban from entering London? Both are a pretty obvious turn-on.
    And useful too. But no, I was thinking more on the lines of this:

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LurkerintheDark)
    I hope this stupid bitch gets thrown in prison and ends up cleaning toilets for the rest of her life.
    Relax - not gonna happen!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwell)
    I'm not defending her, but you don't know anything about her other than her schooling and the fact that she has been involved in the riots. Not exactly what you'd hope for to make as detailed a character assassination as you've done.

Anyhow, seems to me that she got caught up in the whole thing, unfortunate for her, but it does make you wonder how exactly with her education she wasn't able to distinguish between right or wrong, or even think of the consequences of her actions.
    If you're referring to this comment:

But yes, maybe her name in the paper's will make her feel a bit more inclined to make more friends with ordinary guys to counter the enemies she will probably have if she is found guilty.
    You should know I was just joking at taking a light-hearted perspective on what has happened. I wasn't making a character assissination; I was making fun of her. Surely that's not a bad thing. This is a girl who, despite you claims of her 'getting caught up in it', stole electrical equipment worth thousands of pounds and was associated with the violence that must have terrified the staff at Curry's. She's well educated; she knew what she was doing. She didn't even want that stuff, I imagine. It seems to me that she was bored and wanted some excitement in her life.

She's a pathetic, disgrace. All of them are.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Whats the chances of the girl being on TSR?
    Pretty good I should think. Have done some searching - I'm sure a dedicated effort would discover her eventually.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fires)
    Pretty good I should think. Have done some searching - I'm sure a dedicated effort would discover her eventually.
    See post #155.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fires)
    Relax - not gonna happen!
    Yes, because I'll imagine she'll live with her daddy after jail in order to help her recover from her horrible experience.

:rolleyes:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    What an idiot. How the hell did she get into Exeter? Without her private education, she'd obviously be thick as.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fires)
    You don't need to bet, the Sun already has a picture of it.

That's quite a small house. ... compared to what us grammar school children in Bournemouth are used to.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    What an idiot. How the hell did she get into Exeter? Without her private education, she'd obviously be thick as.
    She went to one of the leading state schools.

Actually posh and thick does seem to be an Exeter hallmark, at least for some of the students there. How they get in is a marvel and also a testament to the cramming-power of good schools. Check out the twitter sig sentence of her super-posh socialite pal at Exeter, Emily van Oss for another shining example of Exeter intelligence.

http://twitter.com/#!/vanossem
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Call me out if you think I'm wrong BUT I get the feeling the parents spent more time probably working in their busy jobs than instilling a full moral code and sense of right and wrong in this silly girl. Plus, I suspect her parents wealth probably made her feel 'untouchable'.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.