The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

House Hunting

Hi. I'm a Biochem student at the Uni of Nottingham, I'm going into my fourth year here (second year of this course) and my housing plans have recently fallen through.
I'm looking to live in Lenton/Dunkirk area preferably but possibly Wollaton/Beeston and I'm not keen on living on my own. I've emailed a few people off Unipol but haven't gotten any responses so I thought I'd post here (apologies if this isn't the right place!)
I'm up for living with any students really male/female, UG/PG so let me know if you might be interested in forming a group for housing or if you have a spare room going for next year.
If you have Nottingham as your insurance or you get in through clearing on Thursday then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Thanks guys!
Martin :smile:
Reply 1
Have you sorted out your housing situation?
I am transferring away from Nottingham Uni so there is a room going in Lenton :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Heya, just to say that house hunting officially started today and a lot of students won't have been looking, and with exams still on, won't be looking until after the weekend still, so don't worry about not hearing back!

Perhaps put an open advert up on the Unipol site saying you're free to fill a place :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest