The Student Room Group

AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Mathematics?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimbo997
I've literally just done the non calc for further maths, does anyone know roughly what I need for a B out of 175?? It did not go all that well unfortunately, hoping I can make it up in the calcu!! :/

You need approximately 55 marks out of the 175 I believe to achieve a B, 80 for an A.
Reply 21
Original post by ScarletRose
You need approximately 55 marks out of the 175 I believe to achieve a B, 80 for an A.
Ok thanks! :smile:
No problem.
Reply 23
You need about 55 marks for a B, that's what it's been previously it might be a few marks over or under:smile:
Since the grade boundaries are out now, does anyone know what raw marks are needed for A^ and A* for further maths AQA? I can't seem to find it.
Original post by mickeydelmonte
Since the grade boundaries are out now, does anyone know what raw marks are needed for A^ and A* for further maths AQA? I can't seem to find it.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-IGCSE-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2014.PDF

First page :smile:
Thanks so much xx
Reply 27
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for this years Further maths level 2? I got an A^ but I'm curious at how.
Reply 28
Original post by ah07
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for this years Further maths level 2? I got an A^ but I'm curious at how.

A^ = 148/175 raw marks

(where raw marks = UMS in this qualification)
Reply 29
Hey :smile: I've just begun Further Maths with AQA after completing my GCSE course earlier this summer (Edexcel) and I was wondering if there are any revision books I could purchase online to help with my studies? I currently have the Hodder education book and I am also aware of the CGP book (which I am considering purchasing) - do any of you know if there are any others that could help me?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending