The Student Room Group

How do you flirt?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Use the eyes. Always the eyes!
Its less what you say, and more how you say it.
Reply 22
Sexual innuendo (love me some innuendo), lots of playful insults with the occasional, usually back-handed, compliment...facial expressions, body language, playful tone of voice. I flirt with everyone. I love innuendo so I turn everything into something dirty!
I do Like joking around her :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by triloko
That Japanese flag up there kinda kills your joke

What?
Reply 25
I just look at them deeply and it makes them go weak
Reply 26
Constant insults until I wear down their self-esteem so much they'll consider sleeping with me
Smile, act playful, do the whole flirtatious eye thing... Not really sure how to explain though.
It's all about making just enough eye contact to show them you're interested; friendly and approachable body language; the odd subtle innuendo and definitely laughing along with them even if they're only slightly funny.
Um I don't
Reply 30
Well, i usually can't tell when i'm doing it, well, i don't consciously do it... but i've been told i react the same way when i'm flirting and when i'm talking about someone i like...

But, just for this, i flirted with myself in the mirror (don't worry, i imagined it was someone else :wink:.) Anyway, i do a lot of one-sided smiles, slightly squint my eyes, blink a tad more than usual, tilt my head a bit and bite my lip. (oh, i don't just do this at the same time btw...)

There are probably more things i do... but i don't do them consciously
Reply 31
I don't know, I just do apparently. I guess my confidence comes from the fact I don't even know I'm flirting until after the fact. I find out she likes me, then for some reason I find it really difficult not to be a dick to her even though I'm into her and then she rightly hates me and then we never talk again.

Huh? Oh right, generally?

Yeah, I'm working on it.
I just be me :smug:
Reply 33
Original post by xChrista
Well, i usually can't tell when i'm doing it, well, i don't consciously do it... but i've been told i react the same way when i'm flirting and when i'm talking about someone i like...

But, just for this, i flirted with myself in the mirror (don't worry, i imagined it was someone else :wink:.) Anyway, i do a lot of one-sided smiles, slightly squint my eyes, blink a tad more than usual, tilt my head a bit and bite my lip. (oh, i don't just do this at the same time btw...)

There are probably more things i do... but i don't do them consciously

I just imagined a girl doing that, then realised I was watching Twilight in my head.
Reply 34
Insults which border on character assassination. Needless to say I'm not very successful.
Reply 35
Original post by Acerbic
Insults which border on character assassination. Needless to say I'm not very successful.

works on some people! haha
insult them.
like, lets say if he's tall take the mickey out of him being tall.

I'm single by the way...
Reply 37
Original post by iamnotasealion
I pendulum wildly between comliments (overt to the point of salivation), and acting like an aloof bitchwhore.

It doesn't work and if anything makes me look like I suffer split-personality disorder, but we persevere :borat:

you have a dodgy dodgy sig...
Reply 38
Flirting? What the hell happened to chloroform and alcohol?
Reply 39
Original post by March

Original post by March
I just imagined a girl doing that, then realised I was watching Twilight in my head.

There was flirting in Twilight? Definitely not from Bella, she has the emotion of a log... o_o

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending