The Student Room Group

Edexcel Accidental Results Release

Scroll to see replies

Whilst this seems troll like, I can believe the original poster: when they first posted the Results Plus site was up and looking fine (despite a message saying it was going down for maintenance at 6am). Less than a couple of hours later, the website went "super-down" (as it is now). I think Edexcel / whoever operates the Results Plus site realised there was a problem and have pulled the site even "further" than originally planned.
Reply 61
Original post by Pheebs1201
I have the option of looking online or collecting the envelope and I'm going to go to college and collect them :smile:

innit, results days were SO much fun, such an exciting atmosphere there and then ****ing around school afterwards and eventually slowly going home.
Reply 62
Hmm, well it seems my account doesn't exist at all now. Should have just left it tbh. lol.
Reply 63
Original post by sete
I just copied and pasted my p word from the original email. Maybe I should try the forgotten password and get a new one.

I just don't know why it's 'unauthorised'. Can't they put up a message like it's unavailable if we are not allowed to log on? This just makes me confused as if I'm not registered.
dammit pics or gtfo

:colonhash:
Reply 65
Original post by James A
not to mention one of the biology edexcel AS papers came under scrutiny for the multiple choice having no answers correct, so that would be impossible for one of your biology papers to be that high, not to mention anyone who is good at software designing pictures etc can easily generate a picture like that with all the fancy titles like max UMS marks and 'gradeometer' which sounds like a joke if you ask me

Impossible? It was a 1 mark multiple choice question, furthermore you do not need 100% raw to score full UMS, OP is 100% correct.
Reply 66
Original post by cz100
I just don't know why it's 'unauthorised'. Can't they put up a message like it's unavailable if we are not allowed to log on? This just makes me confused as if I'm not registered.

Well, i just tried to get a new password, and got a message saying your username is invalid. :cool:
Reply 67
Original post by smileycat

has anyone rang the news ?

You posting that pic or not?
Reply 68
how can i post a pic its on my phone and the statement of results is a pdf with all my candidate info at the top
Reply 69
Original post by sete
Well, i just tried to get a new password, and got a message saying your username is invalid. :cool:

Results plus is a bit of a mess, I had problems registering, then for a while when I tried to check it said I wan't registered, and now this if it's true.
how can i post a pic its on my phone and the statement of results is a pdf with all my candidate info at the top

Photobucket?
Gutted OP. With results like that you should have been getting them at you institution running around all the people that got bad grades asking what they got, then telling them what you have and just generally being a **** about it.

You can open the statement of results in paint or similar, blur or black out your personal information, and save it is a picture and upload it here :smile:
Reply 73
here
Reply 74
Original post by cz100
Results plus is a bit of a mess, I had problems registering, then for a while when I tried to check it said I wan't registered, and now this if it's true.

Well, it does say they are doing maintenance between 6am Saturday 13th and midnight Sunday 14th, so I'll guess we will have to wait till monday to see if our accounts work.
Reply 75
do you think i should contact anyone like my school or edexcel??
Reply 76
Original post by Jabbo12
You're international? Then those are your results, and they came out this thursday mate.

This is most plausible.

Although, it same out today, at midnight or so.
here

Commiserations.
Reply 78
here

Yeah, thats legit.

Are you UK or international?
do you think i should contact anyone like my school or edexcel??

Well your results clearly say contact the B B C :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest