Reply 80
UK
Original post by smileycat
here

Lucky!! :O
Reply 82
Original post by tehforum
This is most plausible.

Although, it same out today, at midnight or so.

It was the CIE exam board whose results came out on Thursday, no Edexcel results should've been released :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Jabbo12
You're international? Then those are your results, and they came out this thursday mate.

Haha no...those were CIE, different exam board. International results always come out at the same time as everyone else's for international students.
Reply 84
Won't work for me either.

ResultsPlus, the online results service, is temporarily unavailable while we carry out important system maintenance in advance of results day. If you wish to register or test your login details for this service, please try again from 18.00 GMT when the site will become available again.
Original post by James A
look at the picture.

Gradeometer ? sounds like a joke to me whats the point in having the gradeometer( funny as it sounds ) if it tells you to the left hand side what grade you got?

Original post by James A
not to mention one of the biology edexcel AS papers came under scrutiny for the multiple choice having no answers correct, so that would be impossible for one of your biology papers to be that high, not to mention anyone who is good at software designing pictures etc can easily generate a picture like that with all the fancy titles like max UMS marks and 'gradeometer' which sounds like a joke if you ask me

Original post by NutterFrutter
Indeed, I'm still thinking this is a :troll:

The 'gradeometer' is a genuine feature of Edexcel ResultsPlus. When I got my results online last year (for GCSE), I had one. If you don't get an A, it indicates how far you are from the next grades.

For instance, if I get 75% (a B, given that a B is above 70% and an A is above 80%), then the gradeometer will be mid-way between grades A and B.

At least give somebody the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming they are a troll, especially when they might just be trying to inform us about something.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm confused... is this a joke, or did they really release it early?

edit : okay it is real, damn it why didn't I check 2 hours ago :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm going to be keeping an eye on the BBC education section :tongue:
Reply 88
Original post by James A
look at the picture.

Gradeometer ? sounds like a joke to me whats the point in having the gradeometer( funny as it sounds ) if it tells you to the left hand side what grade you got?

I remember those Gradeometer things for GCSE, seems pretty legit to me. Why don't you stop being an arse and recognise that the OP isn't trolling, okay? Okay, thanks.
Contact the bbc!!! Do it now!
Reply 90
Original post by zincoff
a couple of my friends have had trouble logging on..they just kept on trying again.

212266560064il?
Reply 91
**** jealous that I'm not with Edexcel atm.
Reply 92
The gradeometer tells you how far you were of the next grade. i got that last year for my AS level results!!
Why, WHY did I choose to sleep in today? On a brighter note, congrats OP! Those are blooming fantastic grades!
Reply 94
I'm going to be logging in everyday now :ahee:
Original post by tissue_26
I'm going to be logging in everyday now :ahee:

If Pearson allow this issue to happen again until results day I'll eat my shoe. :sexface:
Reply 96
Original post by precious7
The gradeometer tells you how far you were of the next grade. i got that last year for my AS level results!!

I read that as "The grandmother tells you..." ... was like WAT? :eek:
:tongue:
Original post by mzwoteva16
Why, WHY did I choose to sleep in today? On a brighter note, congrats OP! Those are blooming fantastic grades!

How confident are you about getting your Kings offer?
Reply 98
If Pearson allow this issue to happen again until results day I'll eat my shoe. :sexface:

It's a deal :awesome:
Reply 99

Fried or roasted? :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest