The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I want to die.
Reply 21
Profesh
I want to die.

:dito:

Am trying to cram literally ALL of my contract, constitutional rights and tort revision into today. Clever plan, that was. I can't do contract, it really is appalling. As for constitutional, well I didn't even go to lectures :frown:.

HELPPPPP!
*cries*
Reply 22
ellewoods
No problem :wink: Was thinking of you.

How did EU go?? I enjoyed EU, I was a bit of a geek!! Hope it went well xx

As well as can be expected :smile:

They're over!!!! To the pub!
Reply 23
Dreama

lol :smile: have a glass of wine for me you deserve it!! :wink:
Reply 24
oh man, I wish I had contract and/or tort instead of civil justice. I mean.. I know it but it's just boring and all the same. Those of you who have done commercial and company, are they at all the same format as contract/tort? I mean, as opposed to constitutional, human rights, civil etc
Reply 25
Dreama

I'm soooooo glad they're over now. went out with some friends afterwards. its such a relief!!!
Reply 26
I've just had my exam today - I think it went alright. :smile: Got a week off now - semester 2 doesn't start till the 23rd. Wahoo part-ay! :biggrin:
Reply 27
missy_B19
I've just had my exam today - I think it went alright. :smile: Got a week off now - semester 2 doesn't start till the 23rd. Wahoo part-ay! :biggrin:

Congratulations!! :wink:

I've just had two long days working on the dissertation, but its seems to be taking some shape now, which is motivating if nothing else :smile:

Hope everyone is making the most of any time off!! Im back in lectures on the 30th, so spending lots of time catching up with friends in between dissertation sessions! Yay! :p:
Reply 28
I underestimated that gaining the results is potentially more stressful than taking the exams...
Reply 29
Dreama
I underestimated that gaining the results is potentially more stressful than taking the exams...

:frown: I am frantically pushing all throughts of results day out of my head....
Reply 30
ellewoods
Congratulations!! I've just had two long days working on the dissertation, but its seems to be taking some shape now, which is motivating if nothing else Hope everyone is making the most of any time off!! Im back in lectures on the 30th, so spending lots of time catching up with friends in between dissertation sessions! Yay!

thanks! hope your dissertation goes well! :smile: I've just got my timetable for 2nd semester and its horrid, but I guess we can't have everything. Lol
Reply 31
Hmph, I definitely failed at least one module, but they don't count for anything so I think I'll be ok. I have coursework due tomorrow (which I'm still doing) and a load of tutorials to prepare for - it's business as usual then!
Reply 32
missy_B19
thanks! hope your dissertation goes well! :smile: I've just got my timetable for 2nd semester and its horrid, but I guess we can't have everything. Lol

I'm dreading picking up my semester 2 timetable, you never know what you're going to get :eek:

Last semester I was really luck cos my head of year rearranged all the groups I was in so that I was only in uni 2 days a week seeing as I commute :smile: so Im hoping he will help me out again if its too rough!!

I have to do the drive to Leeds to pick up my timetable on the 27th, and we start on the 30th - paper copies only, no email / phone enquiries, so have to drive pointlessly almost, and cannot tell work what shifts I can do that week as its so close to the start date when we get the timetable!! :confused:

Ah I'll just add this onto my list of complaints re: LMU ........ :wink:
My contract exam went fairly well :biggrin:
Reply 34
ellewoods
I'm dreading picking up my semester 2 timetable, you never know what you're going to get :eek:

Last semester I was really luck cos my head of year rearranged all the groups I was in so that I was only in uni 2 days a week seeing as I commute :smile: so Im hoping he will help me out again if its too rough!!

I have to do the drive to Leeds to pick up my timetable on the 27th, and we start on the 30th - paper copies only, no email / phone enquiries, so have to drive pointlessly almost, and cannot tell work what shifts I can do that week as its so close to the start date when we get the timetable!! :confused:

Ah I'll just add this onto my list of complaints re: LMU ........ :wink:

awww, lol. Hopefully you will get lucky again! :smile: My Fridays are the worst - start at 10:30 and finish at 4pm!
Reply 35
missy_B19
awww, lol. Hopefully you will get lucky again! :smile: My Fridays are the worst - start at 10:30 and finish at 4pm!

Lol that is shameful for a Friday!! :rolleyes:

Fridays should be compulsarily off to enable a 3-day weekend for all students :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending