The Student Room Group

Are these the sexiest legs you've ever seen in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:

:confused:

Why an apple peeler? :s-smilie:

You seem really insecure, please get of the internet and go hug someone, anyone. :frown:

See sig.

Oh I don't know, perhaps a chisel would be better? You know, to carve out the desired body shape that ****ing men want. Ideally a knife to cut out 85% of the body weight on my legs, but that wouldn't be... nice.

:colonhash:

Of course I'm ****ing insecure with men around portraying comments like these.
Is that Katie Waissel?
They look pretty normal to me, not very special at all.
Original post by im so academic
See sig.

Oh I don't know, perhaps a chisel would be better? You know, to carve out the desired body shape that ****ing men want. Ideally a knife to cut out 85% of the body weight on my legs, but that wouldn't be... nice.

To be frank, men are men. Sure they are going to comment on how 'hot' 'sexy' 'fine' 'beautiful' women are. If you have no confidence in yourself you'll never get a guy who will love you for you. There are good guys out there, you're looking too hard. Don't change yourself for the odd numpty who critises you for ridiculous reasons such as leg shape/size. :smile:

A guy friend of mine likes her legs.(taller girl) I'm envious of her height,I'm only 5ft 2!
Reply 65
Original post by scratcher
errr, this girl is anorexic

Somebody's jealous.
Reply 66
I live in South America :sexface:

so, in a word, no.
Reply 67
:confused:

Why an apple peeler? :s-smilie:

You seem really insecure, please get off the internet and go hug someone, anyone. :frown:

posd, she's descending into psychosis before our very eyes.
Reply 68
Original post by im so academic
See sig.

Your sexual mermaid theory is a load of narrow minded bullocks. You sound so bitter just because you don't have men falling all over you. You're far too young to even be dating seriously (I'm guessing you're 14 or so), and even if that weren't the case, your defeatist attitude must certainly put men off.

Maybe these people are comparing the 'perfect legs', but it's obviously just a fantasy thing. There are many women, including myself, who aren't particularly fit or conventionally attractive that get boyfriends. Remember that many years ago it was attractive to be plump, pale and small breasted. Looks may get your foot in the door but only a good personality and a degree of confidence will matter in the end, no matter what anyone else says (nobody's going to like someone who's jealous, or bitter, or a psycho, no matter how good looking he/she is).

get some life experience before you make those kinds of comments.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
In a word, no.
Actually that was four, now eight, now ten... I could be here for days.
Wow. I really am bored.
:boring:
Hahaha, no.
Nah.
Reply 72
nope.
Reply 73
Bang Tidy.
Reply 74
I cant see ass so i cant say for sure about it.

But yeah legs are bloody brilliant :wink:
No, besides there is more to a girl than her legs, as for those shoes.:mad:
Original post by smileybop
legs short and chunky :lolwut:

Short and chunky?? Compared to what.....a 7ft runway model with a thigh gap you could drive a train through? :confused:
Reply 77
Original post by Stricof
Better than these?

I think not.

Do you know the name of the girl in the first or top pic :smile:
Original post by StressReliever
Short and chunky?? Compared to what.....a 7ft runway model with a thigh gap you could drive a train through? :confused:

They aren't long .... She's wearing pretty big heels remember.
And they ARE chunky :frown: I'm sorry but they just are!
Maybe its all muscle something, but she hasn't got what I consider to be good legs.
Original post by Khan_79
Do you know the name of the girl in the first or top pic :smile:
Katharine McPhee

Quick Reply

Latest