The Student Room Group

The riots are directly the fault of nuclear weapons.

It's quite simple really because if it wasn't for nuclear weapons we wouldn't be having all these problems with society and riots and stuff.

In the good old days when things got a bit tricky we, the French and then later the Germans would kick off some awesome conflict and all the scumbags would trot off to the continent (usually Belgium), dig themselves some graves (AKA trenches) and kill each other off by the millions for a few years.

Would it be too "conspiracist" of me to suggest that this was all plannned by the "world order" to thin them out a bit?

It's certainly convenient.

But since the advent of Nuclear Weapons this hasn't really been possible has it?

As much as we'd like to book some space in flanders and send our brats off to war we can't because that could result in some serious reprocussions.

Shame really.
Or perhaps the riots are the fault of the rioters? Eh, ever thought about that? :rolleyes:
This is a new one.

The answer is no btw.
Reply 3
I thought I heard it all....
Reply 4
Original post by im so academic
Or perhaps the riots are the fault of the rioters? Eh, ever thought about that? :rolleyes:

The rioters are just the effects of the effects of causes.
No the riots are directly the fault of the refusal to use nuclear weapons.

Never mind all this farting around with threatening rubber bullets or water cannon on stand by within 24 hours, Cameron should have told the looters that the next city to cause any shiz gets Trident.
Reply 6
Well as far as reasons go thats a bold one.
Reply 7
Original post by MagicNMedicine
No the riots are directly the fault of the refusal to use nuclear weapons.

Never mind all this farting around with threatening rubber bullets or water cannon on stand by within 24 hours, Cameron should have told the looters that the next city to cause any shiz gets Trident.

Each missile firing 4 warheads each of which can be targeted at a different riot :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending