The Student Room Group

Higher French and English Studying

I'm just about to start highers(S5) this week, and plan to start studying as soon as possible. I plan on doing 5 hours of studying for english and french a week, but as I don't really know the course content, i need help organising my time..anyone suggest what i could do each hour for these subjects? thanks.
Original post by DmDm234
I'm just about to start highers(S5) this week, and plan to start studying as soon as possible. I plan on doing 5 hours of studying for english and french a week, but as I don't really know the course content, i need help organising my time..anyone suggest what i could do each hour for these subjects? thanks.

cheesus, you must really want to pass. i'm not sure that's really necessary! i guess just hammer your way through past papers, read your exam material over and over, learn quotations, try as many essay questions as possible

not sure what else, good luck!
Reply 2
You should probably start with the essays for your folio, which in Turn leaves you enough time, to practice your close reading ( that's what i'm doing).

For french, since school's back on Wednesday , ask the teacher for some french audio work and use the previous past papers on the sqa website to help you. If you need any help with the french, i can help .

Good luck.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending