The Student Room Group

You have got to be kidding me.

Never expected to see this on UCAS:

LOL =/

Edit: Is it really that common to have random advertisements popping up on university-related websites? o.o
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Okay, I am kidding you.
Reply 2
UCAS banter.
Reply 3
Original post by Vulpes
I was freaking out about universities so I decided to check track. Knowing full well I won't see any updates until the 18th. Never expected to see this:

LOL =/

loooooooooooool
So?
Reply 5
I don't get the deal?
Reply 6
hmmm?

I can't wait to see what you do when HP get in touch. :colone:
Yeah, it's almost as silly as the UCAS Clearing Ads on this page, I mean who on thestudentroom doesn't get A* in all their non-soft A-Levels and head of top 20 ranked schools! Sometimes I just don't get marketing people :rolleyes:

Actually, if you think of it, stressed/nervous young students on vacation is a perfectly reasonable demographic to market a Summer blockbuster at.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
I don't get it
Good film though!
(edited 12 years ago)
awesome film. i can't see why all my friends hate it :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Sick movie
Reply 13
Original post by xDave-
I don't get it

It's a subliminal message posted for those who've failed to get in implying that they'll have to try abroad, perhaps in America. :beard::colonhash:
haha!

Good luck anyone going through clearing!
Reply 15
I suppose irritating they have such bold adverts but it's not that surprising they're trying to get extra money, think about how many hits UCAS must get this time in August.

Also... hideous film, probably the worst I've ever seen, and I have a habit of enjoying the less critic-loved films. But that one... don't waste your money on tickets for it. (;
My friend's in that film :wink:
Original post by psychocustard
My friend's in that film :wink:

Is he Captain America by any chance?
Reply 18
Original post by yahyahyahs
Good film though!

It really wasn't lol
Original post by Linweth
It really wasn't lol

Well in comparison to Thor, it was. Thor was horrific. And to think the great Kenneth Branagh directed that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending