The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application - Does this sound right to you?

Hey everyone, I sent off my student finance application ages ago (before the deadline), got the form to sign, signed it and sent it back. I've just logged in and it says:

Your Application status
Your application is currently being processed. Come back to this screen soon to check what is happening with your application.

Sorry if this is a stupid question... but have I actually completed the application? Is that what it's meant to say now? Or am I meant to wait to do something else? :confused:
Reply 1
When did you send the form back and when did you apply?
Original post by Blackmage
When did you send the form back and when did you apply?

I applied on the 3rd of April. I can't remember what date I sent the form back but it was soon after I got it, so probably still in April.
I can only assume that it means you have done everything you need to, and you need to check just to make sure that they don't need anything else from you before approving your application? If in doubt, just give them a ring!
Original post by bigpinkcrayon.
I can only assume that it means you have done everything you need to, and you need to check just to make sure that they don't need anything else from you before approving your application? If in doubt, just give them a ring!

Thanks for the reassurance! :smile: Yeah, I'll give them a ring to make sure everything's alright.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending