The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Guilty Pleasure

So with many/most of us moving into halls in just a few short weeks and living with people we don't know for a full academic year; do you have any guilty pleasures you will be hiding from your flatmates or alternatively slowly introducing them to once you get go know them and how the land lies?

my guilty pleasure which im hoping i will share with some others in my flat/halls is:

I am a huge harry potter fan - all the books dvd's etc! :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

LOTS of Dairy Milk
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I'm only doing AS's but when I do go to uni I'll definitely be hiding my CSI/CSI: NY/CSI: Miami obsession :colondollar: It's bordering on out of control, seriously.

Talking of CSI... CSI SUNDAY TODAY! 8D

(now you see what I mean...)
I'm only doing A levels atm, but when I go to uni I surely won't hide MY guilty pleasure.

SCI FI!!!! Star trek, Babylon 5, Fringe, etc.
Anime/manga until they're aware I have other hobbies and interests and I'm not one of these freaks that will end up marrying a hug pillow.
Reply 5
Mine was knitting. Thankfully I had understanding flatmates.
My love for Kpop, manga and anime aswell. I'm not quite going to uni yet tho :P
Reply 7
The occasional spot of FPS gaming... don't really feel guilty about it though
Reply 8
Haha. Either my love for Harry Potter or ALL things Japanese.... =D
Football Manager
Reply 10
Original post by TheEssence
Football Manager

As a girl people find it unusual that i also like to play football manager - fifa i cant play but football manager i can! lol
Reply 11
Mine is knitting too!! I hope my flatmates won't think that I'm a complete weiredo when I move in September =/ It's relaxing, and I love making cute stuff, so I don't want to stop!! Hehe!! :colondollar:
Reply 12
Don't laugh, but bird watching.

I just love checking out the talent wayyyyyy.
Reply 13
guilty pleasure.. definitely sitting down in a central area like a cafe or park bench.. and people watch. LOL.
and a huge harry potter fan.. anyone got into pottermore?
Reply 14
Original post by amylynne
So with many/most of us moving into halls in just a few short weeks and living with people we don't know for a full academic year; do you have any guilty pleasures you will be hiding from your flatmates or alternatively slowly introducing them to once you get go know them and how the land lies?

my guilty pleasure which im hoping i will share with some others in my flat/halls is:

I am a huge harry potter fan - all the books dvd's etc! :colondollar:

Did u get into pottermore???
I am a huge fan of HP too.
Reply 15
Original post by xazx
Did u get into pottermore???
I am a huge fan of HP too.

Early access from the Magic Quill?? Haha. Looks like HP is gonna be a guilty pleasure for many. :biggrin:
Reply 16
cashew nuts. also, lolcats, i can't help it.
Reply 17
Original post by yingyi6
Early access from the Magic Quill?? Haha. Looks like HP is gonna be a guilty pleasure for many. :biggrin:

YEAP!!!!!
got in.. wating for the welcome email! i got a congratulation-u-are-the-few-people who-have- early- access email.
Of course alot of hp fans.
cant stand twilight thou!
Reply 18
Guilty little pleasures.... well :colone:
Star Wars. Who wouldn't love it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending