The Student Room Group

Scared I'll be alone..

Hello there!

So heres my situation,
Ive been with my boyfriend for a year now, everything is great, we talk everyday, text 3000+ texts a month and we have a very solid relationship.. Were both going to the same six form, and doing one subject together.. he's a really nice person, cares for me.. he's very smart (A student) but..

we have this plan that after college i'll be going uni, and he'll be taking a 2-year gap before he goes into the army as an officer.. and well.. the idea of him getting deployed for 6months.. scares me..I'll be in uni still when he goes and I feel like I'll be alone.. he also said that if he was to change his career path it would only be for me, not even for his parents.. and I obviously wont ask him too, I just dont know what to do.. Should I wait and see how everything is, or should I stop it before it gets too serious?
Personally, I think you should enjoy every day as it comes...live, love and be grateful.

Cross any future bridge when you come to it, who knows, things may become clearer as time progresses. :smile:

Hope everything works out...now go be happy :smile:
Reply 2
:frown:
Reply 3
Well it's not like you'll have zero contact with him while he's out there; you can send him letters or maybe even email to him to stay in-contact, tell him how university is etc.

If you're gonna get really lonely while he's gone, tell him. He'll understand and will suggest you to send letters so he knows you're ok and you love him.

6 months is long but you'll get through it if you support him and realise when he gets back, your relationship will be stronger than ever, unless you end up cheating on him at uni or something bad happens... :frown:
Reply 4
3000+ text?! :sexface:
Reply 5
Yeah, I guess we would be able to get through it together.. thanks haha, and yes 3000+ texts a month :P thankfully we both have unlimited texts :P Thanks again!
Reply 6
Bloody hell, you're probably 16/17 as you're at sixth form just enjoy yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending