The Student Room Group

Worried I'm pregnant.

Basically I had sex for the first time ever last Wednesday, and as I'm on the pill we didn't use anything else. We did it multiple times over the next two days, and then I bled slightly about three or four days after the first time. I didn't think anything of it, but I keep feeling nauseous in the evening, but as I've been out I can't work out if that's linked to drinking or not, but that's only been three nights since then. I googled it, and apparently you can get implantation bleeding 3-6 days after conception.
I'm really worried, when is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test? I'm on microgynon 30 so there shouldn't be a problem... although I don't take it at exactly the same time every day, does this matter?
Reply 1
not a doc, or a female - but I do know that people experience light bleeding after their first times

correct me if I'm wrong though! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by tomek493
not a doc, or a female - but I do know that people experience light bleeding after their first times

isn't that straight after though? this was a few days later, i did bleed just after the first time
Original post by tomek493

that's like...during sex, when the hymen is broken. Not several days after.
Reply 4
if you only bled after the first few times, then maybe the first time you didnt break the hymen.. but you broke it later, hence why you bled then.. I dont know though, im a virgin haha
Get a pregnancy kit and find out
Reply 6
A kit? haha. well that's my point really, does anyone know how early i can take a test?
Reply 7
think the earliest you can do a test is 2 weeks after you've had sex, or the day after ur period was due if you've missed it.

Quick Reply

Latest