The Student Room Group

What is the main motivating factor in your life?

What's the main motivating factor in your life?

(sorry if this is wrong place mods)

Scroll to see replies

The person I'm in love with, my best friend and not having read all of the books that I want to.
Reply 2
Marijuana
Reply 3
Is it bad i'm still looking for my motivation to really push myself? :s
Reply 4
Original post by AidanKD
Is it bad i'm still looking for my motivation to really push myself? :s

Depends how old you are. I only got a clearer picture of what I wanted to do and what motivated me a few months ago
Reply 5
pussy
Reply 6
Original post by IceWater
Depends how old you are. I only got a clearer picture of what I wanted to do and what motivated me a few months ago

Ah might I ask what your motivation was then? :smile:

And i'm nearly 19 but lack of motivation has kinda stopped me from really performing at my top potential heh.
Reply 7
Live life to the full, do the things i never got a chance to do and visit the places ive never been, then i can die happily.
Reply 8
to get an SO

to get a job paying 300,000 a year.
Reply 9
Original post by hunstatham
to get an SO

to get a job paying 300,000 a year.

What's an SO?

Oh and good luck, not going to happen unless you're in IB / PE / hedge funds
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Making paper/ p / moolar / benjamins / money etc
Reply 11
Original post by AidanKD
Ah might I ask what your motivation was then? :smile:

And i'm nearly 19 but lack of motivation has kinda stopped me from really performing at my top potential heh.

Then or now? Then was being good academically. Now it's to live a happy life and I think the key to that is doing something I enjoy. I've had a lot of bad relationships as well (girlfriends, friends, whole lot) so I am trying to mend them
I'm not particularly living for any reason. I can't think of anything in life that I want. I'm not really aiming for anything, I'm just rolling with it. Life in general just feels kinda pointless to me.
Reply 13
Original post by ShowMeYourSpine
I'm not particularly living for any reason. I can't think of anything in life that I want. I'm not really aiming for anything, I'm just rolling with it. Life in general just feels kinda pointless to me.

are you depressed? What made you feel that way?
Friends and the way we all support each other (friends are the family we choose for ourselves...a wise fridge magnet told me that)
and music, the influence music has on my life is unreal.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
To grow up with my girlfriend, have children, get married and become an airline pilot. That is my life summed up. With that, I will be the happiest person alive.
My kids
Motorsport, Trance music, Weightlifting, and afew other things.
Reply 18
Why waste what little time we have? If you're doing anything less than the best you can do, you're cheating yourself.
Reply 19
i just want to finish college (2years now) i dont know if i can afford uni, probly not. im just going to travel around the world will a backpack with as little money as possible. only really paying for flights and food (like really cheap food of forigen countries)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending