The Student Room Group

Girls- post pictures of the type of male bodies you find attractive

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

My boyfriend's body :smile: (yes i have permission to post it)

Reply 2

:drool: why you negging:angry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by chikane

Perfect:drool:

His balls must be the size of 2 maltesers.
Reply 4
Original post by lovemeplease
My boyfriend's body :smile: (yes i have permission to post it)

Has that been airbrushed or does he just have rubber skin?
Reply 6

Admittedly the head at the top of the body helps a lot.
Reply 7
Allow gross bulbous veins and manboobs. :colonhash: I just prefer regular-looking slim guys. (Sorry for stealing your pic, random forum male.)
Reply 8

RIP
Reply 9
One day we need to do an actual study and walk down a street in the middle of a town and ask girls that look between 16 and 25 what type of body they would prefer. The above two skinny bodys would NOT be in the top 90% of answers, I would bet £1000 on it.

Serious question here; do TSR girls only go for that type of body because they are consoling themselves and being defeatist? I'm not saying to be shallow, I'm just saying if you could choose to have a ripped body or a skinny 120lb body, it should surely be the ripped body.

Btw, a_t you're doing the study :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10

two words. sex god.
Reply 11
Original post by CB5
One day we need to do an actual study and walk down a street in the middle of a town and ask girls that look between 16 and 25 what type of body they would prefer. The above two skinny bodys would NOT be in the top 90% of answers, I would bet £1000 on it.

Serious question here; do TSR girls only go for that type of body because they are consoling themselves and being defeatist? I'm not saying to be shallow, I'm just saying if you could choose to have a ripped body or a skinny 120lb body, it should surely be the ripped body.

I imagine most of them would like the more built-up guys, but don't forget that people have different tastes. I'm not ugly or something to have to console myself - I just like slim guys, I find it really pleasing and nice. Muscles don't do anything for me. I like shorter guys too. Maybe I'm an oddball, but it's just a preference like any other.
Reply 12

yum yum.
Reply 13
Original post by Cicerao
I imagine most of them would like the more built-up guys, but don't forget that people have different tastes. I'm not ugly or something to have to console myself - I just like slim guys, I find it really pleasing and nice. Muscles don't do anything for me. I like shorter guys too. Maybe I'm an oddball, but it's just a preference like any other.

Yeah but you have 5.767 posts on an online forum.

I kid, I kid.
Reply 14
Original post by CB5
Yeah but you have 5.767 posts on an online forum.

I kid, I kid.

You meanie, you. :P
Reply 15
Original post by CB5

Btw, a_t you're doing the study :smile:

What, the boyfriend and the picture from someone's profile?
I think it would be somewhere in the middle, honestly- I genuinely don't know many girls who like the huge bulgy muscles look (not that there's anything wrong with that etc etc), and that's not being defeatist! I genuinely believe that most girls would go for somewhere in the middle.
a_t is possibly not the most unbiased person that we could think off.

mmm.
Reply 17

Not scrawny but not looking like he's suffered a prolapse from tensing so much :smile:
Reply 18
I tried to find a suitable picture, but he's not the type to pose for pictures as often as other actors... but omg christian bale. I'm IN LOVE with the man. He's simply gorgeous. Face- perfect. Body- perfect. Such a freaking MAN.
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest