The Student Room Group

At 5'1" I'm starting to think I'll never be able to find that "special" someone.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Isn't it a merry co-incidence that nitez returns on the very same day that hxx does....
Reply 41
Original post by Miu-Miu
Anyone who thinks people care about it being real is also kidding themselves tbh :dontknow:

Miu-Miu
I said "maybe" because there's laws preventing that sort of thing in practise. Not sure if in theory but whatever I'm not going to dispute it because it's not very interesting

Of course you don't care and of course it's not interesting to shallow and brainless heightists like yourself.
I'm a girl and I'm your height I can imagine how your feeling obv worse than me since your a guy.

Iv been obsessed with trying ways I could grow taller and here are 2 things you can try. Basically it is possible to increase height after puberty by about 2/3 inches by straightening your back bone. This can be done by hanging on a bar and playing basketball. This really depends though and I'm not sure if it will work as much as 2 inches but maybe atleast an inch of height.

You can get these insoles to slide inside your shoe , I'm not sure of the correct name but you can try and google it. It can add 2 inches when wearing flat shoes ESP desighned for men.

Imagine you grow an inch by back exercise and another 2 by sole inserts then you could be 5'4 !

I don't know how old you are either but boys can grow till like 25 years of age and if your family height ranges from 5'4-5-7 I see a possibility to grow a little taller.
Reply 43
5 Ft tall? That's pathetic. My 7 year old brother could beat the **** out of you. Seriously OP at 177cm I've had height issues with women in the past , you have no choice other than to date midgets.
Reply 44
:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by nitez
I am starting to really hate my life. I am 5'0" barefoot maybe 5'1" with my trainers and it is absolutely terrible. No one that doesn't get to know me gives me any respect. I seem to have to work 8x as hard as anyone else to even be treated normally. I get called everything under the sun. Hobbit, oompa loompa etc. For this reason, I can't stand going out in public. I have been to the club a couple of times and let me just say that me and a bunch of drunk *******s almost always ends up with me sitting there with an odd smile while everyone cracks jokes about me.

I recently started lifting weights and running to try and get more fit looking. But I have little to no motivation to do it because... no matter what I do I will still be short. Chicks more often than not don't give me the time of day because of my height. If they got to know me I know they would like me. I have an amazing personality. Anyone who gets to know me has told me the same thing. Of course I can't wear all of this on a badge lol. Idk I am just extremely depressed because it's sort of like nothing else in my life is bad, except for this and this is something that I can't change no matter what I do. Why does this exist where the guy has to be taller than the girl? Anyways I guess I just needed to vent a little.

My uncle was no taller than five foot. But, he was one of the strongest people in his town, and that is why loads of girls liked him. He was a charmer-

My point is that you do not need to be tall to get a girl! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The smallest person in the world is married, I have seen dwarves that are married.

You are not that small at all- you just need to shows your inner self as tall, your personality.

Thats what girls look for.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink:
Reply 45
How old are you yo still might grow?

If you have stopped growing then you have three choices:

1. You can have surgery were they break your knee caps and kind of stretch your legs to make you a bit taller (some wannabe models do it). Hurts like a mother, takes over a year before you are able to walk again and can leave you paralysed.
2. Date midgets
3. Get super rich. The guy that played mini me in Austin Powers used to be married to a model.

Also the people that are saying that height doesn't matter are kidding themselves. And its not heightist to say that you are only attracted to men over a certain height. The same way that if someone said they were only really attracted to people of a certain ethnicity, it doesn't make them a racist.
Reply 46
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo...(8)
Is it even possible for a guy to be under 5 foot? I don't think I've seen any.
Reply 48
<Please delete me. Told the OP I dug short chicks, but just realised the OP is a man. argh!>
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 49
The sort of women who won't go out with a man because they're too short are not the sort of women you would want to go out with.
Reply 50

Problem solved

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending