The Student Room Group

Does anybody else just feel genuinely sick?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonperson
If I don't get the grade in one particular subject I am literally gonna have to be restrained from punching a certain teacher.

There would be alot of tension if you were home-schooled :wink:
If I sit and think about it yeah I feel sick :frown: Otherwise just very nervous, just a day and a bit left!
You get what you deserve.

If you've done the work, you'll have done fine.

There's no point in worrying about it now anyway, you can't change anything.

Edit: I don't care about the neg. But please, if you do disagree with me, explain why. Oh? You can't explain why. Yes, that's right, because you just disagree because you can't handle the truth!

Since people obviously disagree with me, I'll make a copy for them:

You won't get what you deserve.
If you've done the work, you'll still fail.
Worry! Worry! Worry! It's the only way to change your grades!

I see a bit of a problem...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by DarylDonnes

This. No point worrying at all. I did for my GCSE's and it just ended up being a waste of time. FML
My biggest worry is not the results themselves, my big worry is what the hell I'm going to do once I've got them.
I'm working a lot (including on the day :cry: ) so it's keeping my mind off it.
I lay in bed last night though and sort of thought "awh ****".

So nervous.
Reply 26
I feel genuinely sick, but only because I just ate a whole pack of cookies.
Reply 27
I am expecting FUU which is what I will be shouting on the day but seriously looking back at it, I probably should have done more revision.
Reply 28
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Gentlemen; I just want to say good luck. We're all counting on you.

And don't call me Shirley. :sexface:

Surely you can't be serious?!
Original post by paulmch
Surely you can't be serious?!

GOD DAMN IT WHAT DID I SAY
No, I don't as I know I prepared thoroughly. Remember ; Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
Original post by DarylDonnes

I REALLY REALLY hope this is true because I literally worked from the day we started to the day we finished with pure hard work and dedication (even when doing A2s for a term). I keep saying this to myself but I still have a feeling that I haven't done well but that's just the nerves talking really. I really hope you're right though. Good luck to you for your results!
Reply 32
I feel terrible :frown:
I'm waiting for AS results, and all i want is 3E's to get into next year and i will be SO SO SO happy!!
This is my second attempt at year 12, and if i don't get into year 13 this time i'm going to hibernate. I have no idea what to do! :frown:
Reply 33
Just found out my school will be open earlier than previously announced. I feel like I'm going to throw up right now with the thought of not being able to get on to track first before getting results .
I feel sick :frown: I just want tomorrow to be over and done with.
Reply 35
My stomach feels really wobbly, I could throw up right now!
Reply 36
yh just less than a day to go feel sikk already dont know wat am going to do on the day.
Original post by coolmushroom
No, I don't as I know I prepared thoroughly. Remember ; Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.

Cool mushroom is not so cool anymore.
Reply 38
am waiting for my as level results
what about everyone else and also which ones did you take ?
Reply 39
am going in at about half 10 tomorrow morning but ours are available after 10am so just gna grab them and do one out the doors and open it up in my bedroom wat about everone else how are u guys planning to open the envelope

Quick Reply

Latest