Fave alcoholic drink?

Scroll to see replies

Real ale.
Reply 21
Original post by lonelykatana

Thats right bitches.

repped
Reply 22
No alcopops for me. Has anyone tried Staropramen? that is a good beer but pricey. I usually stick to Becks.
Reply 23
Carling, Vodbulls and jagerbombs.

also was out a few weeks back and a club I was in were selling amaretto and cokes for £1. tastes exactly like Dr Pepper. not my prefered drink by why the hell not
Reply 24
Pre-drinks: Fosters, Carling, Stella or Kopparberg (if I can afford it...)
Lash: Shots (Bombay Sapphire, straight vodka and/or Gordon's) with Vodka Redbull, double only.
After-lash: Coco pops and milk.
vodka.
Reply 26
vodka + anything. usually double
Reply 27
Toffee apple brothers
Dark Navy Rum; preferably Lamb's :sexface:.

Reply 29
WKD or rum + coke :P nom ^_^
can i ask you guys a question? do you really like the taste of beer, for me it has no taste (tastes of barleys and hops, yuk) and i find the others like bacardi and malibu so much more enojoyable.

the sambuca shots are good!!! had them for my cousins wedding :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Amaretto and coke
Jagerbombs
Baileys

or double vodka and coke if it's cheaper :tongue:
Original post by James A
can i ask you guys a question? do you really like the taste of beer, for me it has no taste (tastes of barleys and hops, yuk) and i find the others like bacardi and malibu so much more enojoyable.

the sambuca shots are good!!! had them for my cousins wedding :smile:

Beer is a mans drink, your pallet will appreciate it in due course. In the mean time stick to your lady barcadi drink. :wink:
I won't be drinking in freshers as I will be on placement. Boo.
Apple sourz :d
Reply 35

Jack and coke
Original post by original_username
Beer is a mans drink, your pallet will appreciate it in due course. In the mean time stick to your lady barcadi drink. :wink:

beer is on the bitter side, if i was forced to drink it i would, however id have the other beverages available :smile:

how can you enjoy something bitter.......... to me that makes no sense,
Original post by James A
beer is on the bitter side, if i was forced to drink it i would, however id have the other beverages available :smile:

how can you enjoy something bitter.......... to me that makes no sense,

Beer isn't bitter.

Bitter is bitter.

I used to drink cider and couldn't understand why people enjoyed lager. But now I love a pint of lager. Go figure.
I still dont have much I actually like other then Kopparberg :emo:

I need to try new stuff, maybe Vodka/Orange Juice.
Reply 39
Kopparberg.. if they have it! haha

Quick Reply

Latest