The Student Room Group

Fave alcoholic drink?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
A good quality white wine, a cool pint of lager on a hot summers day or cider :getmecoat: too hard to name just one!!
Morgan's Spiced rum and coke
Jack and coke
Long vodka :coma:
Fireball from Wetherspoon's

... several :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Vodka & Redbull
Plenty of delicious real beer from my favourite brewery.

A nice Gin and Tonic or a cold Corona. Ohh baby look at the corona! With a lime, as standard.

Gin and Tonic!
Vodka and diet coke lol. I'm not going to uni till 2012 like and that's if I get in
Reply 67
i believe its called a woowoo
but in my local bar its called a Graham Norton :awesome:
Beer
Mojito
Mai Tai
Reply 69
Port port port. And dark rum. Mmmm.
London pride (it's actually only british beer I'm aware of that is good) then I'd also go for bud/holstein/stella.

Ice cold vodka from freezer is my fav, finlandia, russian standard and a few more are really good. When it's cold, I don't need to mix it with anything or drink something along it, it just really goes down well.
Southern Comfort and lemonade :smile: I get very excited when I find somewhere that sells it at the same price as all the other spirits.
But usually I have dark rum with ginger beer or lemonade for pre-drinks, then vodka and lemonade or coke when I'm out.
Vodka. Straight. No hangover you see. Preferably Wyborowa. Also Zubrowka with apple juice is just :sogood:
But to be honest I'll drink anything with ethanol in it.
(edited 12 years ago)
My favourite drink is wine but that will probably just have to be for predrrinks because I get called gay if I drink it out.
Smirnoff bitches :tongue:
Rum and coke OR Archers and lemonade, mmmm
To add to my other unique drink:

THATS RIGHT BITCHES! I LIKE MY COGNAC!
Guinness for me.
Reply 78
Does anyone think tequila and coke is a weird combination? I quite like it...
Original post by lonelykatana
To add to my other unique drink:

THATS RIGHT BITCHES! I LIKE MY COGNAC!

That's like what my grandfather drinks...

Quick Reply

Latest