The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

How Does Your Timetable Look for Next Year?

How does yours look?
One lecture a week. 2 pm on Tuesday. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that's only because my modules are in the process of being approved.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
How do you get a MUSE account?
Reply 3
Original post by iris01
How do you get a MUSE account?

I was told by my department to wait until early September to get my MUSE account details, I think o_O
Reply 4
If you know what modules you're taking you can look at the timetables here http://www-online.shef.ac.uk:3001/pls/live/web_tt.main
It looks really busy compared to last year, 2 lectures a day apart from Friday and I have shorthand classes, which aren't on there (they're once a day) and I have to do court reporting meaning I have to attend court a few days a week...eeep! I'd better enjoy these last few weeks of lazing around...
Reply 6
Mine seems stupidly empty! Guess they havn't added some lecture yet....that's if I pass my resits D:
9-6 Tuesdays! Eurgh! Joys of being a 4th year!
21 hours a week. And it's still better than last year's :biggrin:

5 hours of control systems though...I think I might die.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
1 lecture a week. :p:

Don't think it has been fully updated though but to be fair I will have a lot of seminars and workshops to go to. It is still less than last hyear but no doubt it will be harder.
Original post by Serenb
If you know what modules you're taking you can look at the timetables here http://www-online.shef.ac.uk:3001/pls/live/web_tt.main

If this is true then I have a practical class and a lecture at the same time, on opposite sides of campus :s-smilie: hope its not final yet or I will be needing a time-turner.
4pm lecture?! Didn't even know they did them that late!
Only have lectures on Mondays & Tuesdays, don't know when my seminars are yet though so can't really work out my timetable.
Best locations though :biggrin:
Original post by You!Me!Dancing!
Only have lectures on Mondays & Tuesdays, don't know when my seminars are yet though so can't really work out my timetable.

I have one from 4-6, it sucks! Especially as it's going to be really dark when we finish at that time soon. Boooooo.
I'm in four hours a week. I'm never going to be out of bed! This is really bad for me. In the spring semester I'm only in on Thursday and Friday! I might as well be living at home!
Reply 14
Original post by ArtGoblin

Original post by ArtGoblin
I'm in four hours a week. I'm never going to be out of bed! This is really bad for me. In the spring semester I'm only in on Thursday and Friday! I might as well be living at home!

I'd get a job then :wink:
Original post by loonylovegood93
If this is true then I have a practical class and a lecture at the same time, on opposite sides of campus :s-smilie: hope its not final yet or I will be needing a time-turner.

This is probably not the case. Not all of the seminars/practical classes for your modile will apply to you. You will likely only need to attend one/two for each modile and will be able to choose your time slot when you get your login details etc. (I'm assuming you'll be a fresher?)

Original post by You!Me!Dancing!

I had a lecture at 5pm in my first semester. In winter I had to walk home (and sometimes to uni) in the dark :s-smilie:
Original post by -honeybee-

I had a lecture at 5pm in my first semester. In winter I had to walk home (and sometimes to uni) in the dark :s-smilie:

I hate that, it always makes me feel so miserable when you come out of a lecture and its pitch black. One of my friends had a lecture that finished at 7pm and she had to walk from the arts tower back to Opal 2, she hated it and it always put her off going because she was so scared of the walk in the dark!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending