Reply 21
Theoretical Physics at St Cuthberts :biggrin:
Reply 22
Maths at Hatfield here I come!!! :biggrin:
Reply 23
International Relations at Grey :smile:
Reply 24
Natural Sciences (biology and maths) at van mildert :smile:
Antifazian would it be possible for you to make a list of people, college and course, in your first post .... just becuase once there are a lot of posts on here then it's hard to tell if there's anyone else doing anything similar quickly. (Like in the durham firmer's thread if you were on that).
Reply 25
Physics at Van Mildert :smile:
Reply 26
Chemistry at St. John's
Original post by rebeccap
Natural Sciences (biology and maths) at van mildert :smile:
Antifazian would it be possible for you to make a list of people, college and course, in your first post .... just becuase once there are a lot of posts on here then it's hard to tell if there's anyone else doing anything similar quickly. (Like in the durham firmer's thread if you were on that).

Just to warn you this takes quite a lot of effort (from me who knows!) particularly since I guess there will be even more people than on the firmers thread replying soon!

But I do agree something would be useful! :smile:
Reply 28
Physics at Aidan's
Anyone at Aidan's or physics got their pack of stuff yet?
Original post by schop
philosophy at University College!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Heeey, I'm philosophy at Chad's!! :biggrin:
Original post by AccioChocolate
Congratulations! I got in too - they've sent a huge pack of paperwork through the post to me and a friend who's in at St Mary's, so maybe it depends on the college for when they'll contact you, but they've asked to confirm by email. Hopefully you'll receive something soon - do you know anyone who's got in at the same college? They might know more specific details. :smile:

Yepp st mary's were very enthusiastic with the forms...took me an hour to get through them all lol! Really excited though. I got into do geography at st mary's.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Mossy22
Hi, so looking forward to going in october, really glad i got in :biggrin:

Btw my place is confirmed on Ucas do i need to ring Durham up or anything? People have told me i need to ring up to confirm the place, but im not sure if i need to? thanx :smile:

Send an email to [email protected] with your name, course code, campus code, and ucas id and an indication that you've accepted your unconditional offer. :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by jwilliamsbr1
Law at Butler. Went to Durham today just to marvel in teh glory of making it.
Well done us :wink: xxx

Me too! :biggrin:
Congrats!
Original post by Kwantum
Physics at Aidan's
Anyone at Aidan's or physics got their pack of stuff yet?

I'm pretty sure you're friends with me on FB (I'm the girl) and they put a picture up of the packs ready to send out yesterday - so expect it in the next couple of days I think!
And reply to the email address that's on the UCAS letter

:smile:
Reply 34
Modern languages at Collingwood - can't wait!!
Original post by Noor3000
Me too! :biggrin:
Congrats!

Awesome! So at last we know there will be a familiar face in college and lectures at the start : ) I'll see you October 2nd
Original post by LauraBritton
Yepp st mary's were very enthusiastic with the forms...took me an hour to get through them all lol! Really excited though. I got into do geography at st mary's.

I'm still going through mine today :biggrin: As if they want to know my body mass index haha! I'm doing Combined Arts - French, Spanish, Philosophy and Anthropology. :biggrin: Can't wait! Only 40 something days now.:smile:
Original post by pianofluteftw
I'm pretty sure you're friends with me on FB (I'm the girl) and they put a picture up of the packs ready to send out yesterday - so expect it in the next couple of days I think!
And reply to the email address that's on the UCAS letter

:smile:

Hi, I got in too! I read on the website that us natural scientists get the physics goodies when we arrive in October, not fair, I want my physics now!!
Reply 38
Going to Josephine Butler to study Env. Geoscience, can't wait :biggrin:
I'm there!! Languages at Cuths!

Quick Reply

Latest