The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University Freshers 2011

So, now that results are out and places are confirmed - Who's definitely heading to Durham this October!? :banana:

How do you feel about getting in? What are you studying and what college will you be in? Nervous, excited!? What are you most/least looking forward to!?

Congratulations everyone.

I'm Anthropology at Collingwood. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats everyone, you will love Durham :biggrin: and feel free to head over to the Ask A Current Student thread if you have any questions about anything :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, so looking forward to going in october, really glad i got in :biggrin:

Btw my place is confirmed on Ucas do i need to ring Durham up or anything? People have told me i need to ring up to confirm the place, but im not sure if i need to? thanx :smile:
Law at St Cuth's :biggrin: Ahhh I'm so giddy! I don't know what I'm looking forward to most- probably meeting lots of new people and having more independence, aw yeah B)
Reply 4
physics at collingwood :smile:
Reply 5
Politics at JB :smile:
Reply 6
Congrats all!
Original post by Mossy22
Hi, so looking forward to going in october, really glad i got in :biggrin:

Btw my place is confirmed on Ucas do i need to ring Durham up or anything? People have told me i need to ring up to confirm the place, but im not sure if i need to? thanx :smile:

Congratulations! I got in too - they've sent a huge pack of paperwork through the post to me and a friend who's in at St Mary's, so maybe it depends on the college for when they'll contact you, but they've asked to confirm by email. Hopefully you'll receive something soon - do you know anyone who's got in at the same college? They might know more specific details. :smile:
Reply 8
Hi everyone :smile:, well done on getting in :tongue:
I met the conditions of my offer and will be studying sport at collingwood
I'm quite nearvous really about starting but im really excited and looking forward to starting in october :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by AccioChocolate
Congratulations! I got in too - they've sent a huge pack of paperwork through the post to me and a friend who's in at St Mary's, so maybe it depends on the college for when they'll contact you, but they've asked to confirm by email. Hopefully you'll receive something soon - do you know anyone who's got in at the same college? They might know more specific details. :smile:

Yeah i just sent the email after ringing the Admissions people up :smile: Just glad its all sorted now and i dont have to worry about anything untill october!!
Reply 10
History at Grey - can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Engineering at Collingwood. Pure Excellence.
Reply 12
Music at Collingwood :biggrin: Can't wait!!!
Reply 13
any questions about law or collingwood feel free to pm me
Reply 14
philosophy at University College!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Stacemeister
Law at St Cuth's :biggrin: Ahhh I'm so giddy! I don't know what I'm looking forward to most- probably meeting lots of new people and having more independence, aw yeah B)

Woo! Hey law buddy! xxx
Law at Butler. Went to Durham today just to marvel in teh glory of making it.
Well done us :wink: xxx
Maths and physics at St Mary's, this is gonna be great :biggrin:
Original post by jwilliamsbr1
Law at Butler. Went to Durham today just to marvel in teh glory of making it.
Well done us :wink: xxx

Nice one :wink: Guess I'll be seeing you there! x
Original post by blueted93
Music at Collingwood :biggrin: Can't wait!!!

Hey, music at Hild Bede! Even though I'm not British and got my results a while ago, I'm joining in the group revelry! I read somewhere on the Durham site that there are only 40-45 of us (music people) per year, so I'm sure we'll all get to know each other!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest