The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Neuroscience

Hey, I am applying for neuoscience on a gap year (for complicated reasons).

I got my A2 results today - AAB (Bio, Geog, Chem) and have a grade A in AS level English Lit

I want to apply to UCL Neuroscience (first choice) - I am wondering if they actually give offers out to people with AAB - my B was 4 UMS off an A (so it may go up - hopefully!!), but supposing it doesn't - would it be straight in the bin for this really great course. Sorry it is quite a specific question, hoping anyone who knows much about it could help. If it matters - I have strong GCSE grades (6A* and 3A)
(edited 12 years ago)
AAB is the lowest offer they give. So you meet the minimum requirements, meaning that it shouldn't go straight into the bin.

Bare in mind that there are only about 20 spaces for neuroscience students, and I've encountered none of them since I started, and I shared some modules with them. You will need a strong application.

I don't know how much emphasis they place on chemistry, but you will have a chemistry and biochemistry module to content with in your first year as well as pharmacology modules.

Good luck.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending