Original post by Ultimate1

Eating Ben & Jerry's :sogood:

Which flavour? :awesome:
Reply 62
Original post by jameswhughes

Half baked :sogood::coma:
going to get some ice cream tomorrow, CBA to go out today all my friends are sad :frown:
Reply 64
Original post by jameswhughes

Don't be alarmed if Mario decided to add you on Facebook sometime tonight :sexface: .. Us Warwick-ers should start to get to know each other :yep:
Reply 65
Original post by DellaLouise
The picture my local paper took of me isn't featured in the paper. Thank god. Just a chuck of interview they had with me :awesome: which makes me sound really retarded :lol:

They have a knack of doing that :curious: .. I think mine's going to be really boring and just repeat the word 'happy' a lot :lol: .. I'm sure the reporter was trying to make it more interesting by putting in some variety by putting words in my mouth :rofl:
Half baked :sogood::coma:

:coma:
Reply 67
Original post by sr90

Its gone better than i thought it would. I've certainly cheered up at least.

Going to take a place in clearing and then figure out if i want to resit or not :colonhash:

Well take a time-out and think things over :h: .. Nothing worse than making a decision you'll regret, so don't rush into it unless you have to :yep:
Original post by Kidms001
They have a knack of doing that :curious: .. I think mine's going to be really boring and just repeat the word 'happy' a lot :lol: .. I'm sure the reporter was trying to make it more interesting by putting in some variety by putting words in my mouth :rofl:

He asked me about the tuitions fees and what I thought of taking a gap year. At the time I was in the car talking to him on the phone so my answers sound really fragmented :lol:
This thread seems pretty quiet at the moment. We'll just have to wait for all those in the RDT to migrate here :colone:
I keep getting excited everytime I read my sig :rolleyes:
Reply 71
He asked me about the tuitions fees and what I thought of taking a gap year. At the time I was in the car talking to him on the phone so my answers sound really fragmented :lol:

Haha! Was that a local paper?

This thread seems pretty quiet at the moment. We'll just have to wait for all those in the RDT to migrate here :colone:

I'm waiting with you :colone:

I keep getting excited everytime I read my sig :rolleyes:

:dice: :ahee:

how were you A Level grades?
Haha! Was that a local paper?

:yep:

Original post by cpdavis
how were you A Level grades?

Good thanks :biggrin: 3As :dance:
How was yours? :hugs:
Well take a time-out and think things over :h: .. Nothing worse than making a decision you'll regret, so don't rush into it unless you have to :yep:

Exactly. Going to chillax tommorow and start the process on Sunday once this has all blown over and i can think properly. There is a lot i have to consider.

You lot have been a massive help btw. I cannot stress that enough :lovehug:
Original post by sr90
Exactly. Going to chillax tommorow and start the process on Sunday once this has all blown over and i can think properly. There is a lot i have to consider.

You lot have been a massive help btw. I cannot stress that enough :lovehug:

:jumphug:
Just had the best knap :sogood:
:yep:

Good thanks :biggrin: 3As :dance:
How was yours? :hugs:

:woo: I got A*AB, but Kings let me in :biggrin:
Original post by cpdavis
:woo: I got A*AB, but Kings let me in :biggrin:

Well done! I bet Kings will be amazing! :awesome:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1743537