The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by casiogeek
Oh right :hugs: All the guys at my school are generally quite horrible to me or about me behind my back :emo:
There's some alright guys though :ahee:

Yeah aha! Im quite sensible...sometimes :biggrin: I just spent £87 on books :shock:

They shouldn't do that :emo:

You're sooo brilliant :lovehug:! I'll give them a piece of my mind :rant:
Reply 1121
Sam youre the only person who hasnt spoken to me on FB so im intreiged to put a face to a name.... we're all waiting :colone:
Original post by Pheebs1201
Same thing to you sweetheart :h:

I hope we've cheered you up even a little bit this evening. If you ever need to vent again, you know where to find us :jumphug:
Original post by dknt
:rofl:

Oh the names they come up with in exams to make them not seem racist. :rofl:

Hilarious!
Reply 1124
Original post by Kidms001

I hope we've cheered you up even a little bit this evening. If you ever need to vent again, you know where to find us :jumphug:

You really really have :h:

In other news, hopefully going to Lloyds tomorrow to open up the ole student account arooney :colone:
Original post by sr90

There is never an inappropriate time to bring out my :sexface:

>sexface.jpg

How about when some unmotivated 30 year old is serving you in McDonalds? :sexface:

Sam youre the only person who hasnt spoken to me on FB so im intreiged to put a face to a name.... we're all waiting :colone:

Ahh yeah, sent you a friend request :h: .. Feel free to add or decline Mario, he doesn't judge you :colone:
Hey everyone :smile:
Original post by Spokojnost
Hey everyone :smile:

Yo yo yo yo yo :biggrin:
Thank you so much, I am sitting here in floods of tears because you've all been so nice and understanding. :hugs: :cry2:

I cant do anything about work, the place where I work nights is owned by my boyfriends mum (and yes me and him work the same shifts :redface:) and the only reason im there is because they had no one else to work nights with him and she needs someone she can trust as its alot of cash in hand (an off license/confectionary where no money/till system is computerised....) and on mondays I work in a pottery during the day which is fine.

I guess Im worried about friends becuase i dont really like myself, so how can people like me? God I sound so... crap!

Gonna pop in the bath and see if that helps, CFS gives you crappy aches and pains and my legs are killing me.

Love u guys! x

:jumphug: You're wonderful and people would be mad not to like you! :frown:

Glad you feel better now hun! xxx
Reply 1129
Original post by diamonddust
:jumphug: You're wonderful and people would be mad not to like you! :frown:

Glad you feel better now hun! xxx

:lovehug: you really are made from diamonds, not sure about the dust part though :h:
Thank you so much, I am sitting here in floods of tears because you've all been so nice and understanding. :hugs: :cry2:

I cant do anything about work, the place where I work nights is owned by my boyfriends mum (and yes me and him work the same shifts :redface:) and the only reason im there is because they had no one else to work nights with him and she needs someone she can trust as its alot of cash in hand (an off license/confectionary where no money/till system is computerised....) and on mondays I work in a pottery during the day which is fine.

I guess Im worried about friends becuase i dont really like myself, so how can people like me? God I sound so... crap!

Gonna pop in the bath and see if that helps, CFS gives you crappy aches and pains and my legs are killing me.

Love u guys! x

:smile:

(edited 12 years ago)
Right guys, I'm off to bed. Enjoy your sleep! :h:
Original post by Kidms001
Right guys, I'm off to bed. Enjoy your sleep! :h:

Night mate :h:
Reply 1133
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
:smile:

:love:
Original post by casiogeek
Oh right :hugs: All the guys at my school are generally quite horrible to me or about me behind my back :emo:
There's some alright guys though :ahee:

Yeah aha! Im quite sensible...sometimes :biggrin: I just spent £87 on books :shock:

I'm willing to bet as well that most of them have never spoken to you and know nothing about you as a person, i've had plenty of that myself down the years! Their loss tbh, your friends know you're lovely :smile: As we all do :u:
You really really have :h:

In other news, hopefully going to Lloyds tomorrow to open up the ole student account arooney :colone:

Good stuff :sexface: Have all of us on here gone for Lloyds then? :lol:

and i'll put a face to the name eventually :wink:
:love:

Don't let *******s ever get you down, you're better than them. :smile:
TSR Facebook group...

Y u no work? FUUUU
Reply 1138
Original post by sr90
Good stuff :sexface: Have all of us on here gone for Lloyds then? :lol:

and i'll put a face to the name eventually :wink:

RBS... mainly because I can't be bothered to treck into town haah