Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need to get released from insurance!

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do I go about doing this and how long does it take? Just received an offer for MPharm at hertfordshire and at the moment my offer is at kingston where I definitely dont want to go!
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ring Kingston and ask to be released into Clearing. It may take until tomorrow - it's not their priority right now and it takes time for decisions to be communicated to UCAS.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    Ring Kingston and ask to be released into Clearing. It may take until tomorrow - it's not their priority right now and it takes time for decisions to be communicated to UCAS.
    That's what i'm scared about :/ Herts said theyll hold the offer for 2days once they send it to me and thats when they reccommended me to phone kingston to get released, all thats worrying me is the speed at which theyll release me :s could lose 2 places!
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsclown)
    That's what i'm scared about :/ Herts said theyll hold the offer for 2days once they send it to me and thats when they reccommended me to phone kingston to get released, all thats worrying me is the speed at which theyll release me :s could lose 2 places!
    So you have until Saturday. I would be extremely surprised if Kingston did not manage to release you by closing time tomorrow.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    So you have until Saturday. I would be extremely surprised if Kingston did not manage to release you by closing time tomorrow.
    That is reassuring, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsclown)
    That is reassuring, thanks
    Hi

How did you manage to be released from your offer? Did the university ask for any reasons, were they strict? Any advice?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Doggfather)
    Hi

How did you manage to be released from your offer? Did the university ask for any reasons, were they strict? Any advice?
    Hi, I ended up going there for about a month and seriously didn't adjust to it so just withdrew from the university, reapplied for this year

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 13, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.