The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
Definately not plymouth!!! I would say for students it is bristol.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Why not Plymouth? I think Plymouth is pretty nifty! I would say Cardiff is brilliant city, but I've never been to Bristol. So i couldn't comment on that. But Plymouth is alright, goooood stuff!
Reply 3
ThunderCat8
Why not Plymouth? I think Plymouth is pretty nifty! I would say Cardiff is brilliant city, but I've never been to Bristol. So i couldn't comment on that. But Plymouth is alright, goooood stuff!

Well I dont live that far from Plymouth and its not a brilliant uni - out of the three I would place it well down the list. The city is no where near as good as Bristol - you dont have the shops, clubs, restaurants or anything to compare! The reputation of Bristol is far better as well as if Cardiff. Seriously - if you want the best I would go for Cardiff or Bristol...maybe a visit to plymouth is ok - but actually living there!! NO! LOL! No disrespect to anyone going to Plymouth!
Reply 4
Bristol... I'm biased but it has got the best reputation of the three and its the best city. I love it here. Plymouth hasn't got the same reputation and to be honest if you have an offer from Birstol o Cardif you would be a fool to choose Plymouth over those 2.

Latest

Trending

Trending