The Student Room Group
Glanville Williams learning the law is ok, or learning exam skills by McVea and Cumper is quite good, especially if you haven't done law before so need to get a grasp of the skills required in problem questions etc! but other than that, i wouldn't bother really...you'll spend all your time reading when u do law at uni anyway lol
I personally found Glanville Williams so boring it almost put me off doing law. Try reading the Times Law Supplement or the legal sections of good broadsheets, far more interesting and useful when you come round to applications/interviews etc.
Reply 3
The Law Machine - dont remember who its by, but its meant to be good
Reply 4
I liked Granville Williams :smile:

Yes the Times and the Guardian, get into the habit of reading the law supplements of them now and it will pay off later.

Some John Grisham or Jodi Picoult I find always gets me in the mood for a bit of work, reminds me where I am going / what I want to do / why Im writing essays at 4am!!! :wink:
Reply 5
thank you very much~~~hope these will get me to work~ and good preparations in uni....hope not to be facing you guys...you guys seems so prepared :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending