Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

University of West London Student Accommodation?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    *Actually laughs out loud*
    Shush you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrish)
    To go to UWL? :L
    Oh sorry, my bad :|, i thought you went through clearing :s, anyway how come you didn't apply for accommodation beforehand if you originally live in sheffield?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Same here, well i come from north london, hour or so by train....but i really want to live out...if i don't get halls, i will probably enquire about private accommodation. By the way have any of you changed your student finance yet? Has your place at uwl been confirmed? I am still waiting for them to accept me, which will be by next week :s.
    I'm still waiting to be formally accepted through UCAS as well
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well Im not technically going to UWL Im doing musical theatre so I'm at the London college of Music :L and I didn't book because I wasn't going to go to university :/ I was going to take a gap year and get a job.... but I can't get one so I thought I would mess around at university instead
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrish)
    Well Im not technically going to UWL Im doing musical theatre so I'm at the London college of Music :L and I didn't book because I wasn't going to go to university :/ I was going to take a gap year and get a job.... but I can't get one so I thought I would mess around at university instead
    LOL, and there you were making me feel bad
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this helps but this was posted earlier on the group and is not too far from both campuses. Says its suitable for students. Not sure if the cost of 93 pounds per week includes bills or not, but it doesn't sound too bad a price.

Argh I wish it was simpler and that the uni had its own halls. I was originally sposed to go to Newcastle and that had like 1000 halls of it's own dotted around the city. This is so darn complicated -.-

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-a...-30810316.html
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpark7)
    I don't know if this helps but this was posted earlier on the group and is not too far from both campuses. Says its suitable for students. Not sure if the cost of 93 pounds per week includes bills or not, but it doesn't sound too bad a price.

Argh I wish it was simpler and that the uni had its own halls. I was originally sposed to go to Newcastle and that had like 1000 halls of it's own dotted around the city. This is so darn complicated -.-

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-a...-30810316.html
    Urm, i just wish i had gotten my firm or insurance, clearing is sooo long!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even have an insurance.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I KNOW. Sooo laaaame.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even have an insurance.
    Same. Which was dumb for me, because I had five offers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nidostudentliving.com/lon...s_20112012.php

The perfect accommodation... if you're loaded.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I went to the open day today and it seems like a really good university. Met people who experiencing the same dilemma regarding student accommodation.

I have also discovered the facebook groups!

http://www.facebook.com/UniversityofWestLondon?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Univer...24280710951576
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelface2010)
    I went to the open day today and it seems like a really good university. Met people who experiencing the same dilemma regarding student accommodation.

I have also discovered the facebook groups!

http://www.facebook.com/UniversityofWestLondon?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Univer...24280710951576
    The open day was good....don't give up hope on halls, just keep on ringing and pissing of the people on the other side of the line
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Same. Which was dumb for me, because I had five offers.
    I only got home status from one
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't know where I'm going to live. And LOL no way my parentes are going to pay for the s****y Nido place. Looks too nice haha. Why don't they have just normal student halls? Which halls are you talking about when you say
    The open day was good....don't give up hope on halls, just keep on ringing and pissing of the people on the other side of the line
    ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't know where I'm going to live. And LOL no way my parentes are going to pay for the s****y Nido place. Looks too nice haha. Why don't they have just normal student halls? Which halls are you talking about when you say ?
    If pestering UWL doesn't get me anywhere, I'm going to have to rent a place with some total strangers who also go to UWL.

*Hint*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    If pestering UWL doesn't get me anywhere, I'm going to have to rent a place with some total strangers who also go to UWL.

*Hint*
    Don't want to be awkward but can we actually find somewhere together? Hahaha.

No really.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like 4/5 of us that at least actually go to UWL and not random people who don't even go to uni.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like 4/5 of us that at least actually go to UWL and not random people who don't even go to uni.
    My thoughts too. I mean, the plan sounds weird but this is defo the best choice we've got. My mum'll actually slaughter me if I bring Nido up, and I don't want to share a place with people potentially ten years older than me or something.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    My thoughts too. I mean, the plan sounds weird but this is defo the best choice we've got. My mum'll actually slaughter me if I bring Nido up, and I don't want to share a place with people potentially ten years older than me or something.
    Same faw shaw. Ok I'll start properly looking and stuff, anyone else who wants to join... Obvs just ask. Sweet (Y)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 1, 2013
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.