maths
just the hardest subject in general for me
Latin and German
Reply 102
Chemistry.
Reply 103
Russian GCSE and full A level (AS+A!) in 2 years ^_^
Reply 104
OCR Chemistry easily, I did Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Electronics at A2 and Chemistry was the hardest and least enjoyable.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 105
Biology for sure !!!!!!
Ocr bio/ ocr history
(edited 12 years ago)
chemistry, especially ****in ocr one....
Original post by bramz19
So you are just a lousy troll. Good to know.

No I'm not, I tried to contribute to this thread, which evidently you have not.
Reply 109
Latin?
Reply 110
Original post by Limesasquatch
No I'm not, I tried to contribute to this thread, which evidently you have not.

Maybe try looking at the first page? You can get there by scrolling up to the top of the page (using either the bar at the right-hand side of the screen or the rolling circle on you mouse) and then clicking on 'First'. This will take you to the very first page of the thread. Once you're there, scroll down (like scrolling up, but the other way round, in the opposite direction) until you get to post #9. You might recognise my name, or even my avatar. Okay? Okay.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 111
Music/Sociology/P.E/Chemistry, unusual ones but oh my they are ridiculously hard
Original post by bramz19
Maybe try looking at the first page? You can get there by scrolling up to the top of the page (using either the bar at the right-hand side of the screen or the rolling circle on you mouse) and then clicking on 'First'. This will take you to the very first page of the thread. Once you're there, scroll down (like scrolling up, but the other way round, in the opposite direction) until you get to post #9. You might recognise my name, or even my avatar. Okay? Okay.

No, i can't be bothered. You probably just complained a LOT about some easy subject, because you're a retard and like to make a fuss over nothing.
Reply 113
Original post by Limesasquatch
No, I can't be bothered. You probably just complained a LOT about some easy subject.

I don't remember complaining about your mother :confused:
Original post by bramz19
I don't remember complaining about your mother :confused:

That's right you didn't.
Reply 115
Chemistry, Biology or Physics, and it's anecdotal evidence to choose which one. Further maths and additional further maths is also hard.
Reply 116
Further Mathematics
Chemistry without a shadow of a doubt!!

Absolutely loved it at GCSE...but A level is just ridiculously difficult, so many different concepts to learn which you have to apply to ANY molecule...and there are different rules for each of these etc etc...

Unless you want to do medicine or dentisty it is proably waaaaay too difficult to just pick as 'another a level' :tongue:

But I suppose being so difficult it will set apart those who are cut out for medical degrees and those who aren't? :smile:

xxx
Reply 118
Original post by behnam1991

Original post by behnam1991
Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.....

Take you pick, but mine would be Further Maths :biggrin:

Negative rep? What part of what I wrote is wrong?

I've picked all of those for AS :frown:
Original post by hellokitty92
Chemistry without a shadow of a doubt!!

Absolutely loved it at GCSE...but A level is just ridiculously difficult, so many different concepts to learn which you have to apply to ANY molecule...and there are different rules for each of these etc etc...

Unless you want to do medicine or dentisty it is proably waaaaay too difficult to just pick as 'another a level' :tongue:

But I suppose being so difficult it will set apart those who are cut out for medical degrees and those who aren't? :smile:

xxx

totally agree :biggrin: i did chemistry and biology and found both very difficult! biology more so but thats cuz i have less interest in it! but im off to do forensic science at uni now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest