The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Pavillions

Got my place confirmed today but didnt recieve any sort of enrollment pack so I rang up the uni and found out that because I applied late I have been put in the pavillions, they look pretty good but I wanted to know would it be likely that I will be put with other freshers or will it be a mixture of all years.
Hey! I am at the Pavillons too :smile: And Im not worried at all, I loved Pavillons when I saw them :smile: It will all be good :smile:)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
From what I've gathered about Pavs they try and put first years together! :smile: They have a facebook page, so if you need to ask questions to them they seem to reply pretty quickly on there!
Do you need to share a room in Pavillons?

(snobby I know :P) But I was hoping I will get a room on my own ^^
Reply 4
Original post by hello_sunshine

Depends what you pick.
Me and my boyfriend have opted for a studio apartment, so we can live together. So there are those.

But there are also two bed apartments, which means you wouldn't have to share with too many people.

You can live on your own, yes, but you ideally needed to apply for an apartment on the pavs booking form, as they run out pretty quick apparently.
are you kidding me?
From what I have seen on the open day, theres one room per person right?
I mean the guy who was showing us around, showed us the room with only one bed and all that, so I thought you dont share an actual room in the Pavillons??
are you kidding me?
From what I have seen on the open day, theres one room per person right?
I mean the guy who was showing us around, showed us the room with only one bed and all that, so I thought you dont share an actual room in the Pavillons??

What I mean is, there are apartments, you have your own room, but share facilities. Or you could apply for a studio alone or with a partner, but these are harder to get unless you apply to pavilions directly aswell.
Original post by lozzyhickers
What I mean is, there are apartments, you have your own room, but share facilities. Or you could apply for a studio alone or with a partner, but these are harder to get unless you apply to pavilions directly aswell.

yup yup, thats what I meant :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest