The Student Room Group

Chris Tarrant's daughter converts to Islam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Why do we 'need more muslims'? Why can't you appreciate the fact that there is diversity in the world, and especially in the UK, and not everyone has to believe what you believe?
Reply 21
Such a sad story :frown:
she is a beuaty! Khan is a very lucky man:hmmm:
Reply 23
So this is any of our business how?
She did it to please someone else-I'm not impressed

On a different note if I dress up as a Shaolin monk and utter some incantations will I be a Buddhist?
When you convert all your sins get wiped out :colone: I think I should try it for a day or so once a year probably during Lent to give myself a day off. Heck then I could convert back just in time for the Easter eggs with another week off just before Divali.... and that could just be the start.

As a citizen of the world I could keep wiping out my sins annually - and probably getting presents and feasts on a weekly basis.

Or did this Fia lass sound as if she was treating religion a little flippantly?
Reply 26
I don't think she needs to convert to Islam just because of her boyfriend, she should try for the 'phone a friend' option.
Original post by Clip
Was that her final answer?

Just writing to tell you I appreciate your wit, and rep has indeed made it's away towards your comment.
Original post by Faith01
I don't think she needs to convert to Islam just because of her boyfriend, she should try for the 'phone a friend' option.

Yes she does according to his beliefs, to be with him she must convert.
A celebrity's relative craving 5 minutes of media attention claims to have converted to Islam. No surprises there.
Original post by Clip
Was that her final answer?

Brilliant:biggrin:

Repped!
Need more Muslims? Breed effectively... Ohh wait :facepalm:
Reply 32
Original post by Strathclyder
Yes she does according to his beliefs, to be with him she must convert.

Not true, her boyfriend is allowed to marry a Christian, Muslim or a Jew according to Islam.
Reply 33
"‘Like my mother, I haven’t really got a religion. But I wanted to convert to Islam to make Adam’s grandparents happy."

That's not a believer :lolwut:
Reply 34
how is this news?
What a stupid bitch. Also, OP, you're an idiot. I hope some EDL gang teaches you that you cannot get away with wiping out someone's culture.
Original post by Martyn*
But I wanted to convert to Islam to make Adam’s grandparents happy.

That's not exactly how religious faith works, is it?

Yeah that bit was a little weird. Converting seems like a massive decision, doing it to please the in-laws doesn't seem right :biggrin:
lol why is this even news? people convert at the mosque near my house every week apparently..
Omg, someone has change their religious beliefs, this so warrents a mention in the news. I converted to Atheistic Satanism not so long ago. Where the hell is my news story?
Reply 39
Why would anybody care about this story in the slightest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending