The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Endcliffe vale flats anyone???

Anyone else been put in one of the Endcliffe vale flats?? If so, are you a gap-yearer (I'm not but have heard that it mainly is) and which flat you in? :smile:

I've been assigned a room in flat 1 - anyone know what the flats are like??
Reply 1
I'm endcliffe flats also! flat 11, and yeah i'm a gap yearer. All i know is they're single sex (LAME) but that it's not much of an issue 'cos everyone mingles and stuff.
Whatcha studying?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Nick-ee
I'm endcliffe flats also! flat 11, and yeah i'm a gap yearer. All i know is they're single sex (LAME) but that it's not much of an issue 'cos everyone mingles and stuff.
Whatcha studying?

All single-sex! Oh well I spose you'd be going some to only meet the people from your flat during your time at uni!

Well I applied for German and Russian, but I'll probs change to Modern langs so I can do French also :smile: Yourself??
Reply 3
Original post by aw1909
All single-sex! Oh well I spose you'd be going some to only meet the people from your flat during your time at uni!

Well I applied for German and Russian, but I'll probs change to Modern langs so I can do French also :smile: Yourself??

Yeah single sex does suck but hopefully it won't be that much of an issue.
I'm studying English Literature! really looking forward to it! oh wow, 3 languages, very impressive!
Are you going up for the 17th September then?
Reply 4
Hi, I'm in E.V Flats too! Flat 10 for me so I'm guessing, Nick-ee, that we will be neighbors! :biggrin:

So excited to start, I am not a gap yearer but I get on well with older people anyhow so I'm not to bothered.

Single sex shouldn't be a problem as I heard everyone just mingles and what not.

I just found an old Endcliffe Vale facebook group here if you want to join :smile:

Nice to meet some people in the same place as me, I was getting worried I would be living all alone haha!

Oh and I'm going to do Law too :smile: and hoping to move in on the 17th once I can get into the e-induction.
Reply 5
Original post by Nick-ee
Yeah single sex does suck but hopefully it won't be that much of an issue.
I'm studying English Literature! really looking forward to it! oh wow, 3 languages, very impressive!
Are you going up for the 17th September then?

Ooo not sure yet - possibly the 18th but then I won't know anyone on the 19th, which is my birthday :/ so ideally the 17th so then I may actually know some people on the monday... :smile:
Reply 6
Well i'll definitely be up there for the 17th- you guys booked your time?
Yeah AmiB sounds like we will be neighbours! very exciting! i'll probably join the f'book group and everything.
i'm quite lucky my birthdays about a week before i head up to sheffield, but seriously don't worry aw1909 i'm sure people'll want to celebrate your birthday! it's nothing if not another reason to go out drinking haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending