The Student Room Group

Queens University Belfast Medicine Apps 2012 :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Got an e-mail from admissions today, got very excited THEN found out it was just for me to clarify the biology content of my degree, grrr !! They will have to start giving out interviews soon hopefully
I think interviews must go out before the end of this week considering the first date they interview is the 16th December...

Come on Bulllfhast
Reply 182
Original post by Caponester
I think interviews must go out before the end of this week considering the first date they interview is the 16th December...

Come on Bulllfhast

I HOPE SO! The wait is killing me, I want to know if I'm getting an interview or being rejected :smile:
I rang and they're giving out interviews late this week at the earliest :h:

I'm in Belfast now visiting, I love the place :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 184
I got an email from qub about some scholarship anyone else get that.
Reply 185
Original post by hello786
I got an email from qub about some scholarship anyone else get that.

Scholarships of up to £2,500

Scholarships Tuition Fee Scholarship Value Net Fee
Achieve offer grade
£9,000
£1,250
£7,750

Achieve AAB at A-Level
£9,000
£2,500
£6,500

*Eligible students defined by the University as Home students for tuition fee purposes. Students must make Queen's University their firm choice through their UCAS application. Excludes students enrolled in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy programmes. See Queen's website for full details of terms and conditions.
Reply 186
A friends got interview for dentistry yesterday, so hopefully we'll hear soon too.
Read the small print. Scholarships exclude those studying medicine, dentistry or pharmacy (i.e. the top earning graduates).
Reply 188
Hey guys. I am sitting on 40 points out of 42 and i am extremely nervous! Anybody think it will be enough?
Reply 189
Original post by hkennedy8
Hey guys. I am sitting on 40 points out of 42 and i am extremely nervous! Anybody think it will be enough?

I have 40 points too, anybody have any idea about the boundary?
Original post by hkennedy8

Last year I think the boundary was 38/39 so hopefully it stays at that level.

I spent the whole day checking for emails. Hopefully Monday will be our lucky day. :s-smilie:
Reply 191
Original post by do do
Last year I think the boundary was 38/39 so hopefully it stays at that level.

I spent the whole day checking for emails. Hopefully Monday will be our lucky day. :s-smilie:

Last year it was 37/40 :smile: I'm the same I must have checked my email 50 times today hoping for good news haha
Reply 192
I cant take the wait anymore! haa. hopefully monday it is! Best of luck everyone!!
Reply 193
I am gonna say the cut off this year will be around 37 cus they r interviewing 500 people n last year they didn't interview n cut of was 37/38. Belfast is taking long we have to book tickets can't be assed swimming there.
Reply 194
Queen's interview 19/12!
Interview!! 19th Dec
Reply 196
Received my letter this morning, 16th December! :smile:
Reply 197
19th Decemberrrr!! :biggrin:

(BTW I got 40/42 if people wanted to try and figure out the cut off :smile: )
Reply 198
By post, so don't worry- the letter was dated 1st december so you might hear after the weekend- i know my post is normally A LOT slower than this! GOOD LUCK!! (:
Reply 199
Original post by E.B
19th Decemberrrr!! :biggrin:

(BTW I got 40/42 if people wanted to try and figure out the cut off :smile: )

Anybody got an interview with less than 40?

Also if you have an interview do you live in NI, because if you do maybe the post will take an extra day to reach the rest of the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending