The Student Room Group

Lancaster Medicine Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Same :smile: see you there
Okay, I'm so confused! Are you guys for real :/
Original post by Doctor.
Contemplating ringing them up...

Please let us know if you do! People making up interview dates is the last thing we need for our stress levels :frown:
Reply 103
Original post by AmbitiousMedic
Okay, I'm so confused! Are you guys for real :/

Yes we are. I decided not to post on this thread yesterday because i wanted to be 100% the email was correct before I did. Today when I spoke to admissions, the nice lady explained that the information on the website regarding the interview dates was regarding 2011 and was outdated. She reassured me saying there was definitely an Interview date on the 2nd of December.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to interview for a place on the medical programme at Lancaster University on Friday 2nd December. The interview process is by Mini Multiple Interviews and your allocated MMI session is: 2

The sessions will run roughly as follows:

MMI Session 1: 09:45 15:00

MMI Session 2: 09:00 15:00

MMI Session 3: 11:00 16:30

Information about the exact timings will be sent out to you in the near future. We ask that you confirm you are available for this date by return of email so that we can finalise arrangements for the day.

Yours sincerely

Sent on behalf of Dr Karen Grant, Director of Admissions
Reply 105
Still don't believe us ?
Reply 106
Original post by myyrh
Still don't believe us ?

Nope.

sorry i need hope that I might still have a chance lol :frown:
Reply 107
Congrats to those who have interviews, I hope I get one soon :/
Reply 108
Original post by Doctor.
Nope.

sorry i need hope that I might still have a chance lol :frown:

What makes you think you don't have a chance? This is probably the first interview date. Never lose hope, im sure you guys will get one soon.
Original post by myyrh
What makes you think you don't have a chance? This is probably the first interview date. Never lose hope, im sure you guys will get one soon.

I'm astounded as to why you were negged for this :confused:
Reply 110
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
I'm astounded as to why you were negged for this :confused:

Yeah me too :frown: . I feel like I have been hauled in front of the student room court, just because I got an interview. The only neg reps I have ever got have been on this thread :/.
i also have interview 2nd December MMI session 1. The interviews sound intense!
Reply 112
Original post by willdriver
i also have interview 2nd December MMI session 1. The interviews sound intense!

Did you get a detailed email with a break down of the day? :s-smilie: .
It's weird how it's all the new members who have gotten the interviews? :s-smilie: Just an observation
Reply 114
Original post by Quackers93
It's weird how it's all the new members who have gotten the interviews? :s-smilie: Just an observation

Thought the same as you, then I broke down :'(
Reply 115
Original post by Doctor.
Thought the same as you, then I broke down :'(

Chin up. All isn't lost, there's still plenty of time to get an interview invite :smile:
Original post by michael_paton13
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to interview for a place on the medical programme at Lancaster University on Friday 2nd December. The interview process is by Mini Multiple Interviews and your allocated MMI session is: 2

The sessions will run roughly as follows:

MMI Session 1: 09:45 15:00

MMI Session 2: 09:00 15:00

MMI Session 3: 11:00 16:30

Information about the exact timings will be sent out to you in the near future. We ask that you confirm you are available for this date by return of email so that we can finalise arrangements for the day.

Yours sincerely

Sent on behalf of Dr Karen Grant, Director of Admissions

Original post by myyrh
Still don't believe us ?

i hope yous are telling the truth, good luck anyway
Hiya guys!

I'm a first time poster, but have lurked a bit. I just had an interview email (2nd decmebre) and was wondering if anyone else did. (I suppose I'm also introducing myself to you guys)

I also just wanted to share the news also with people who may be my future fellow lanc medics!:smile:
Original post by Julian_valensi
Hiya guys!

I'm a first time poster, but have lurked a bit. I just had an interview email (2nd decmebre) and was wondering if anyone else did. (I suppose I'm also introducing myself to you guys)

I also just wanted to share the news also with people who may be my future fellow lanc medics!:smile:

congrats!
Reply 119
Original post by Julian_valensi
Hiya guys!

Hey congrats on the Interview! I also have an interview on the 2nd of December, which MMI group were you allocated to? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending