The Student Room Group

Lancaster Medicine Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by myyrh
Hey congrats on the Interview! I also have an interview on the 2nd of December, which MMI group were you allocated to? :smile:

Hi!

I'm in session 2, which is good because I'm a morning person so glad to start at 9.

How about you?
Reply 121
I am also in session 2 :smile: I'm confused though, surely the interview isn't from 9:00-15:00 because that seems a bit long :s-smilie:
Original post by myyrh
I am also in session 2 :smile: I'm confused though, surely the interview isn't from 9:00-15:00 because that seems a bit long :s-smilie:

Great! I look forward to seeing you.

I think with mmi we'll be aksed to partake in many skill, knowledge and experience testing activities (similar to st georges, where ive never been but talked with people about), along with a tour perhaps, and maybe a lecture?
We need to extract insider details from previous aplicants:ninja:

I'm so excited!
Reply 123
Original post by Julian_valensi

I think with mmi we'll be aksed to partake in many skill, knowledge and experience testing activities (similar to st georges, where ive never been but talked with people about), along with a tour perhaps, and maybe a lecture?
We need to extract insider details from previous aplicants:ninja:

I'm so excited!

I have also been trawling the net for more information on the interview but there is hardly anything :frown: . It should be interesting to have a change from the traditional interview style though. Any idea on the numbers of offers they hand out?
Reply 124
Hi guys, all those with interviews, would you mind posting on the MEDICINE STALKING PAGE 2012 so that the whole of this years medicine applicants can see whats going on. Its like the communal page for the whole medicine applicant community this year. There are no interviews currently posted on Lancaster on there? Cheers. :wink:
Original post by Julian_valensi

I think with mmi we'll be aksed to partake in many skill, knowledge and experience testing activities (similar to st georges, where ive never been but talked with people about), along with a tour perhaps, and maybe a lecture? We need to extract insider details from previous aplicants:ninja:

I'm so excited!

What?
how do you know this?
I thought the interview style was similar to liverpool?
has it changed?
Original post by michael_paton13
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to interview for a place on the medical programme at Lancaster University on Friday 2nd December. The interview process is by Mini Multiple Interviews and your allocated MMI session is: 2

The sessions will run roughly as follows:

MMI Session 1: 09:45 15:00

MMI Session 2: 09:00 15:00

MMI Session 3: 11:00 16:30

Information about the exact timings will be sent out to you in the near future. We ask that you confirm you are available for this date by return of email so that we can finalise arrangements for the day.

Yours sincerely

Sent on behalf of Dr Karen Grant, Director of Admissions

Mine said this too, but for the 7th december :smile:
Reply 127
Has anyone recieved an Interview pack yet ?
Reply 128
Interview 9th Dec totally shocked!! Does anyone know how many they interview and how many offers are given?
Reply 129
have an interview on the 7th of dec when it says to confirm you can attend do you just send a reply to the email saying that you can attend?
Reply 130
Interview 9th December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: Got it today at 16.24 and I'm so so pleeeeeeeased!!!!!! :biggrin:
Interview! 9th december :h:
Original post by Dococotto
Interview 9th December!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: Got it today at 16.24 and I'm so so pleeeeeeeased!!!!!! :biggrin:

Aysh161
x

which group you in? I'm 1 :smile:
Reply 133
Original post by laurenl93
which group you in? I'm 1 :smile:

I'm in 1 too, see you there :smile: I'm so nervous!!
Reply 134
is this it for interviews then? i really wanted one :frown: lanc is my only realistic option
congrats to the rest :biggrin:
Reply 135
Congratulations guys!!
Any re-sitters got interviews?
Reply 136
Original post by Aysha92
Congratulations guys!!

Yeah, I'm a resitter and got an interview for the 9th :smile:
Reply 137
Original post by Aysh161
Yeah, I'm a resitter and got an interview for the 9th :smile:

Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking how much detail you went in to in your PS about re-sitting and reflecting on it?
Which subject are you retaking?
Well done and good luck with it!! :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by Aysha92
Congratulations guys!!

I have an Interview on the 2nd of December and I'm a resitter :biggrin:
Reply 139
Original post by laurenl93
Interview! 9th december :h:

I Don't believe you :wink: . Only joking, Congrats :biggrin:

Quick Reply