The Student Room Group

TSR Book Club: September Nominations

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Abiraleft
Depends on how fast you can read. :tongue: You could probably manage one if you're free. A Study in Scarlet could probably be finished faster (that was the case when I read them, anyway).

im a bit slow :biggrin: ok i will try and find it from the libary.
IT! I am currently reading 'On Writing' by Stephen King, having never read his books before, and it's made me really want to read his work- any King fans recommend any good ones? I know 'Carrie' and 'The Shining' are supposed to be very good. I have actually read 'The Book Thief' and 'The Handmaid's Tale' recently- both of which I really loved. I would also really like to read 'Remains of the Day' and 'Lady Chatterly's Lover'. I keep meaning to read Wuthering Heights- I will try and get it finished this summer! Looking forward to discussing these books!
Reply 42
Original post by frizzydinks
IT! I am currently reading 'On Writing' by Stephen King, having never read his books before, and it's made me really want to read his work- any King fans recommend any good ones? I know 'Carrie' and 'The Shining' are supposed to be very good. I have actually read 'The Book Thief' and 'The Handmaid's Tale' recently- both of which I really loved. I would also really like to read 'Remains of the Day' and 'Lady Chatterly's Lover'. I keep meaning to read Wuthering Heights- I will try and get it finished this summer! Looking forward to discussing these books!

This is from quite a while back, I'm afraid! :sadnod:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending