The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Senghennydd Court

Almost everyone else seems to be going to Talybont, so I decided to start a thread for those of us who are going to Senghennydd Court :smile:.

I'll be at House J, in Flat 9.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Senghennydd Court is the best! It's just next the city centre and near almost all the uni buildings! Talybont is so far, all these people must like walking :wink:

I'll be House G 3rd floor :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm House H, 2nd floor :smile:

I am so excited now! And I completely agree that location of senghennydd court makes it a better accommodation :smile:
Reply 3
it's my first choice due to its location near to Engineering school BUT i heard it has
tiny rooms compared to Talybont!.
Reply 4
I'm in house L first floor!!

See you there ppl almost a month left, get ready!!
Reply 5
House G 2nd Floor :}

From what I hear, in general Talybont is where the party-hardy people go, while Seng is for more homely, stay-in types. Don't see why considering ours is closest to the City Centre and the Union :tongue:

Really can't wait till it all starts up :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by NuMSi

From what I hear, in general Talybont is where the party-hardy people go, while Seng is for more homely, stay-in types. Don't see why considering ours is closest to the City Centre and the Union :tongue:

I hope that's not 100% true... I don't want to be wrecked 24/7 (not quite, anyway), but I don't want it to be in bed by 8 and up at 6 kinda scenario :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
House K first floor :smile:

I doubt it's true about seng court, just means we actually get sleep before lectures/exams :wink:

Aha but seriously how can they predict the type of people staying in certain buildings? :P
Reply 8
House K, Third floor, Flat 10 :smile: , so excited everyone !
Reply 9
Original post by Dopeymax
House K first floor :smile:

I doubt it's true about seng court, just means we actually get sleep before lectures/exams :wink:

Aha but seriously how can they predict the type of people staying in certain buildings? :P

Senghennydd is close to the Physics, Maths, Computing and Engineering departments so it's pretty popular with people studying those subjects. It's pretty stereotypical to think that everyone will just stay at home though :tongue: It's not as 'busy' as Talybont but it's plenty of fun living in Senghennydd.

And if you are studying those subjects you can do what I did and wake up about 15 minutes before lectures. Bonus.
Original post by NuMSi

House G rules :smile:
<--- Ground Floor ...at least i can enter the room by my window :biggrin:
Reply 11
House K, Third floor, Flat 12
Reply 12
We don't need to live in Talybont to enjoy banter and booze ! We just have a small distance to crawl to lectures :wink: I'll be moving in ASAP ready to roll out the welcome mat :tongue:
Reply 13
I'm in house D, second floor :biggrin:
anyone else?
Reply 14
There doesn't seem to be many on here in house D! im there though, first floor flat 3 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Marie10
I'm in house D, second floor :biggrin:
anyone else?

yes me too!
I'm in flat 5, where are you? :biggrin:
Reply 16
Anyone else in House J? :smile: Also what day are you guys all gonna arrive?
Reply 17
House A anyone?
Reply 18
Anybody else in House B?? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by mspecials
yes me too!
I'm in flat 5, where are you? :biggrin:

:O :biggrin: yay!!!! i'm in flat 5 too!!!!!! (sorry about the excitement, but I'm kinda curious about who I'm going to be living with). Which room'd you get? btw, which course are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending