The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

UKC Super Duper Find your Roomate Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I've been given a place through clearing (although Kent was my insurance anyway, but missed out by 2 UMS...gutted). I have been told that the people in charge of accommodation will be contacting me 'shortly'. Has anyone who's in the same boat heard anything? I've heard horror stories... seriously hope I don't end up living with a guest family.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 81
Absolutely no colleges/catered choices yet. Odd.
Reply 82
Hey, anyone in Grimshill Court 09/C? :smile:
I can see 2 pairs of people in the same house in parkwood
AlexInWonderland

1 MaddyRose

Meet one of your housemates :p:

saiil

And you're next door :p:
Reply 85
Farthings Court 27/A :smile:
Reply 86
What the hell's with the Darwin accomms? There doesn't seem to be any kind of logic to the designations, apart from L-Block/Q-Block!? XD
Keynes College, Block I :smile:
Reply 88
Heyy :smile: I'm in Bossenden Court, BC4/C
Reply 89

Bishopden Court 19/E. :biggrin:
Parkwood, Farthings Court 4/B :smile:
Reply 91
tyler court block a flat 32!! :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Ahh, you are wise :smile: thankee super star. Far too excited now...

Whoop, another Tyler Court recruit, happy days :smile:

i'm tyler court a too!! just checked out that map and i think i'm right next to the entrance on the ground floor :smile:
Original post by c2010
i'm tyler court a too!! just checked out that map and i think i'm right next to the entrance on the ground floor :smile:

Yay! Ahh thats cool, not far to fall to your room then :smile: look forward to meeting you!
Reply 94
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Yay! Ahh thats cool, not far to fall to your room then :smile: look forward to meeting you!

that's what i thought! yeah same! :smile:
Reply 95
So my room for Grimshill is 06/E (I'm already on the list on the first page), does this mean that my house mates are people with '06' in their accommodation name, or is it the 'E' bit that means they're in the same house as me?!
Reply 96
Original post by klaura
So my room for Grimshill is 06/E (I'm already on the list on the first page), does this mean that my house mates are people with '06' in their accommodation name, or is it the 'E' bit that means they're in the same house as me?!

Your housemates will be people in Grimshill 06. The E refers to your room in the house :h:
Reply 97
Grimshill 03/E, Parkwood...anyone?? x :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by lgessey
Grimshill 03/E, Parkwood...anyone?? x :smile:

Welcome to the student forum Laura :smile: lol good luck finding your housemates :biggrin: x
Reply 99
Thanks for adding me up there but I'm in parkwood flats not houses :tongue: Unless I got in wrong lol.

Quick Reply

Latest