right = gay

i remember left being gay? i dunoooo :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Original post by lmontr
i remember left being gay? i dunoooo :rolleyes:

No i'm definitely sure its the right
Reply 22
Original post by TheJ0ker
Just giving you the truth, getting your ear pierced will make you look like an even bigger ****head than you probably are now

Im not scrawny, and i dont look like a dickhead :smile:
Reply 23
Its definately right is gay. Trust me i made sure i researched that before i get i get it done haha :3
No, it will look silly.

Also, if you're a boxer, it's not fun to knock new piercings, so I'd imagine it's not fun to get punched in them either.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by zalwanich

Don't ask for peoples opinions if you can't take it
Reply 26

Well you definitely look scrawny on your pic and I think my eyes are working correctly
Reply 27
Original post by Nick1sHere

Don't ask for peoples opinions if you can't take it

I asked for peoples opinions on me getting my ear pierced, not for people to say i would look like even more of a dickhead than i already do..
Reply 28
Personally I don't like it. It's too effeminate.
Reply 29
Well you definitely look scrawny on your pic and I think my eyes are working correctly

Well i dont really lift heavy weights, im a boxer so obviously im not gona look ripped to ****. But im not scrawny, im defined so yeah suck out :smile: xx
Reply 30

You are scrawny from what I can see from the picture. The second bit is debatable.
Reply 31
They either look chavvy or gay. They certainly don't add to anyone's appearance.
I asked for peoples opinions on me getting my ear pierced, not for people to say i would look like even more of a dickhead than i already do..

Well their opinions are that if you get your ears pierced you'll look like a dickhead

It's not rocket science
If you want it pierced at least don't go for the diamond stud.
Reply 34
Original post by TheHyacinthGirl
If you want it pierced at least don't go for the diamond stud.

Why not diamond stud?? it looks pretty peng lol :biggrin:
Reply 35
Well i dont really lift heavy weights, im a boxer so obviously im not gona look ripped to ****. But im not scrawny, im defined so yeah suck out :smile: xx

Are you featherweight then? How old are you?

And using phrases like 'suck out' (which I have no idea what the that means) just reinforces the fact that you are a ****head and probably a chav or wannabe 'badman'

On second thoughts maybe you should get a diamond stud.
Reply 36
Are you featherweight then? How old are you?

And using phrases like 'suck out' (which I have no idea what the that means) just reinforces the fact that you are a ****head and probably a chav or wannabe 'badman'

On second thoughts maybe you should get a diamond stud.

i just turned 17, and well im 59.9kg so i think light featherweight not sure :biggrin: and no, i said suck out coz u were being a dick- im not a chav or a wanabe badman
Reply 37
I got my left ear pierced. I got two studs at the top of my ear,i have had it for more than 3 years now, and i still think its a good look. I also have short hair back and sides, so it is clearly visible :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by Tancock75
I got my left ear pierced. I got two studs at the top of my ear,i have had it for more than 3 years now, and i still think its a good look. I also have short hair back and sides, so it is clearly visible :biggrin:

aha sick man :biggrin:
You have reached the limit of how many posts you can negative rate today!

Quick Reply

Latest