The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Current Sussex students, is a golden ticket worth buying??

So I've got into Sussex (woop woop :woo:) and I've been checking out the students union page and came across this gold ticket. Last year it cost 50 quid or so and me being a typical libra I'm undecided as to whether buy one or not. Assuming they keep the price about the same I can afford it. They go on sale tomorrow so I'd just like to get some opinions and advice beforehand.

So previous freshers from your experience do you think it is worthwhile purchasing a golden ticket?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by JustAnotherCliche
So previous freshers from your experience do you think it is worthwhile purchasing a golden ticket?
Have you seen that we've added some info to help you decide if it is worth it? You can see this on the Gold Ticket webpage

Jo
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
They didn't have them in my first year - but if you are planning on going to everything I'd say yes!
Reply 3
from my experience of last year, no they aren't worth buying. Freshers can be so hectic and people plan to go to everything but then friends you have made aren't going to some things etc..for me the best way is to go to a couple of them, but last year campus was the place to be..especially east slope. East slope is a grubby, shabby place to live but is definatly the heart of sussex accoms..
Reply 4
A typical Libra? :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by jl1
from my experience of last year, no they aren't worth buying. Freshers can be so hectic and people plan to go to everything but then friends you have made aren't going to some things etc..for me the best way is to go to a couple of them, but last year campus was the place to be..especially east slope. East slope is a grubby, shabby place to live but is definatly the heart of sussex accoms..

That's what I though, but then I've been told the individual tickets usually sell out before freshers, so it'd still be a risk anyway :s-smilie:
Reply 6
for some things they do, but you can pretty much guarentee that there will be people who decide not to go and end up selling their ticket..personally I wouldn't rush to buy anything..get to sussex and roll with it from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending