The Student Room Group

BE HONEST PLEASE! Are these hot or not (pics included)

Scroll to see replies

Are you a superhero? or an Acrobat?

I always knew something worse was going to come along to make me miss the days everyone wore tights as trousers.
Reply 41
Original post by screenager2004
Are you a superhero? or an Acrobat?

I always knew something worse was going to come along to make me miss the days everyone wore tights as trousers.

I'm a superhero

:ahee:
Original post by Kimoraaa
I'm a superhero

:ahee:

The Amazing Spandex-Lady from planet cameltoenia?
Reply 43
Original post by When will I know?
No :/

If only they were dresses, they would be.

Is there a reason why these look more '*****ish' than say a body con dress eventhough it's fully covered ??
(edited 12 years ago)
Well there is probably a reason why most people only wear spandex for sport, but I can't think of it right now. So I say go for it.

YAY OR NAY ???

Imagine if you needed a wee.
Original post by Riderz
Fine, if you're going to be entering this years Dancing on Ice competition.

EDIT; and can I also be the first to say "Cameltoe" and "VPL" please.

Cameltoe.

Yeah if OP wore that and looked like that...dayum
LOL do people actually wear those in public?

Well if you've got the body for it then go for it I suppose, although you will probably get lots of looks (like this :lolwut: and like this :sexface:)
Reply 48
No. :hand:
Reply 49
Nay. They look like a more revealing version of what I had to wear when I did tap dancing when I was little - a bright purple catsuit type thing. I shudder at the memory of it. Just don't.
Reply 50
Original post by Popppppy
Imagine if you needed a wee.

hmmmm good point poppy.

Can we say get naked in the toilets ??

LMAO.

:biggrin:
Reply 51
If you have an ass like here ... yay!

If not, then definitely nay!
Reply 52
Original post by Lewroll
LOL do people actually wear those in public?

Well if you've got the body for it then go for it I suppose, although you will probably get lots of looks (like this :lolwut: and like this :sexface:)

Well, I think people only wear them on nights out when it's dark so people probably mistake them for leggings and a top. Obviously you would wear a blazer or something over it :smile:
If you have a nice figure, and there's not gonna be bulging rolls of fat, then go for it, it could look quite attractive! But I'd suggest wearing it as more of a 'going out' outfit, a nice pair of heels etc. Something for the evening rather than the day.
Reply 54
i think yay if you think it'll suit you :smile: plenty of time when you're 40 to dress conservatively.
Reply 55
its hot as **** but any girl wearing something like that probably opens her legs to any guy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Nay. I don't think people would like to see a cameltoe.... And the whole bum crack thing... So off putting! I can see it working with a skirt though :h:

And it looks hot on the models, not too keen on the bum area though. Next time just walk around in a leotard? Actually this could be swim wear hmmmmm.
I'm going to say no, even if you look like the model.

If you must get one though, I like the shoulders on the blue one. The 2nd and 3rd black ones also look a little see-through on the bum.
(edited 12 years ago)
If you have the body of a gymnast, go for it.

If not, please don't do it.
Reply 59
when I wanted to order one my mum said 'are you a fresher or a hooker'

Give your mum a high-5 from me please? :tongue:

I'd say nay.

Quick Reply

Latest