The Student Room Group

Older and confused

Hi
Im hoping someone can help me out a little here, I am a mature student going into the second year in Wales.

On my student finance payment date details it states first payment is due Septmeber 19th, but according to the blackboard and the Uni itself I am not due to go back untill the 26th.

What is confusing me is, does the money go straight into the bank in the second year or do I have to take the letter to be scanned again.

If I did that then that makes the 19th a load of rubbish....maybe it's my age :smile:

Cheers for any info anyone can give me.
Original post by PETER C
Hi
Im hoping someone can help me out a little here, I am a mature student going into the second year in Wales.

On my student finance payment date details it states first payment is due Septmeber 19th, but according to the blackboard and the Uni itself I am not due to go back untill the 26th.

What is confusing me is, does the money go straight into the bank in the second year or do I have to take the letter to be scanned again.

If I did that then that makes the 19th a load of rubbish....maybe it's my age :smile:

Cheers for any info anyone can give me.

You need to get your new entitlement letter scanned. Mine says a similar date, even though I don't go back until 21st.
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply....bread and cheese it is then for a little longer :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending