The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

What day is Enrolment?

Haven't received anything in the post yet, and just wanted to know if anyone knows what day enrolment is?
I'm not sure for you freshers, but I'm guessing it will be Monday 19th (us second years have ours on the Wednesday).
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2

Is there a specific time that you have to enrol? my first day will be the Monday as im not able to make it up to Lincoln before hand and going to miss the first day of Freshers. This means that I'm gonna have to move everything in and then get down to enrol.
Original post by Aidan90

Is there a specific time that you have to enrol? my first day will be the Monday as im not able to make it up to Lincoln before hand and going to miss the first day of Freshers. This means that I'm gonna have to move everything in and then get down to enrol.

I think it depends on your subject - you will be given subject-related activities during freshers week and enrolment is one of them.

With me last year, my enrolment time was in the afternoon. You should be able to find out your schedule of activities soon enough though I think.
Reply 4
Hey :smile:
They have posted me the stundent handbook so if you tell me what course your doing i can tell you what time your enrollment is?
Reply 5
Original post by laurenmay
Hey :smile:
They have posted me the stundent handbook so if you tell me what course your doing i can tell you what time your enrollment is?

I'm doing Business Studies.

Quick Reply

Latest