The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor 2012?

Anyone else holding a defferred place for Bangor?

I'm starting zoology with conservation in 2012 :smile:
Reply 1
I am starting bio medicine in 2012.

What are you doing in your gap year?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi :smile:

Err well I was meant to be going to the amazon rainforest but that fell through :frown: so now I'm looking at doing some travelling around europe and maybe camp america- how about you?
Reply 3
Wow,I'm just doing some voluntary work hopefully at the local hospital but they haven't got back to me yet. I already volunteer at the local pdsa charity shop so I will carry on there otherwise I might try and get a job but there aren't many around. The main reason though is I need to have an operation on my jaw. What made you chose zoology and conservation i think you will be doing some of the same modules with me from what I can gather from the course guide. :smile: ps sorry about lack of spacing / punctuation I am attempting to type on my dads I pad and it's not going well lol
Reply 4
Ah okay- typical of hospitals really! Err well I originally wanted to be a vet but I realised pretty quickly that I wasnt going to get the grades so I decided that I'd like to try and help conserve animals and maybe end up working for somewhere like a zoo or the RSBP or something :smile: What made you chose biomedicine?

I hope your operation goes well then!! Yeah I think we will do too :smile: Haha its okay- my grammar is hardly perfect!! Where abouts in the country are you from then? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest