The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys. Have any of you sent off the clinical feedback form to city yet? I can't find one anywhere on the site :frown:
huzzah! my ucas has finally been sent :biggrin:.
now let the waiting game commence.

:kitty: xoxo
Original post by bikerboy17
Hi guys. Have any of you sent off the clinical feedback form to city yet? I can't find one anywhere on the site :frown:

I was looking all over the City website! I think i'll just ring or emails them instead. :smile:
Original post by hello123450
I was looking all over the City website! I think i'll just ring or emails them instead. :smile:

aha, i sent them an email. It's just a nightmare, i feel so bad for the woman who co-ordinated my visit, already sent her 3 requests for forms :/
Original post by bikerboy17
aha, i sent them an email. It's just a nightmare, i feel so bad for the woman who co-ordinated my visit, already sent her 3 requests for forms :/

Nah don't feel bad, I mean it's your future :smile:... Do you mean coordinate yor hospital visit for work ex? Or visit the Uni? And also, what forms I've you requested?? because all I've been told is send my gcse certificates and that clinical visit form by March 30th. lol sorry for the ton of Q's haha :smile:
Is anyone else coming to this Liverpool day in Wednesday? I am excited/ nervous. What is everyone wearing? Do I go for the pants and shirt or jeans and shirt or jeans and top or naked. too many choices!
Original post by pieceofcake

Original post by pieceofcake
Interview went well by the way!! :smile: Thank you for the advice beforehand :biggrin:
They were all so friendly :smile:

aw yay, that's good to hear poppet :h:
hope they do give you an offer. xoxoxo
Reply 327
Hi everyone,
Ive got interviews in Bangor and Salford early next year but still haven't heard off the others: Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool.
Anyone else still waiting? x
Reply 328
Hi,

Has anybody else received an inivitation from Teeside or been on interview there? :smile:
Original post by JordanUK
Is anyone else coming to this Liverpool day in Wednesday? I am excited/ nervous. What is everyone wearing? Do I go for the pants and shirt or jeans and shirt or jeans and top or naked. too many choices!

Hello! Just wondering, what's happenig at Liverpool on Wednesday!? I got an offer ad was told an open day thing was on febuary 1st. Ah I hope I've not miss read it! D:
Hello! Just wondering, what's happenig at Liverpool on Wednesday!? I got an offer ad was told an open day thing was on febuary 1st. Ah I hope I've not miss read it! D:

Its a visit day, they want people who got offers to go and meet them and play with the machines :smile:

I think because I got my application in very early I was one of the first they gave offers to so I am in the first visit day they are putting on.

You have me doubting myself now, have I imsread the letter? lol
Original post by lovelovelouboutins
Don't worry, my letter said 14th dec too! I can't wait, although I'm slightly stressing over what to wear... I'm worried I'll look too casual in jeans :confused:

Me too! I am thinking pants/ shirt/ jumper combo, but scared I will look a knob?
Reply 332
i've had 3 interviews so far! I had UWE today - the campus is really picturesque. Some of the interviews went better than others, but you never know! The waiting is starting to kill me. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 333
:eek:Sup lads!
Irish lad here, only sending UCAS app this week because of my ignorant career guidance :/....but anyway.
Seen ye have interviews for Diagnostic Rad. already, should I be worried not having sent my UCAS app.?
HELP!
Reply 334
Original post by drewg
:eek:Sup lads!
Irish lad here, only sending UCAS app this week because of my ignorant career guidance :/....but anyway.
Seen ye have interviews for Diagnostic Rad. already, should I be worried not having sent my UCAS app.?
HELP!

Not at all. You've got until the 15th of January; however, some of the courses at some universities are super competitive and so the sooner you get it in the sooner they get to have a look at your application. All the best!
Reply 335
This makes sense! Just super anxious over here! Really want Diag. Rad. as it is!
Original post by JordanUK
Its a visit day, they want people who got offers to go and meet them and play with the machines :smile:

I think because I got my application in very early I was one of the first they gave offers to so I am in the first visit day they are putting on.

You have me doubting myself now, have I imsread the letter? lol

Ooh I see :smile:. I checked mine again you're right I'm guessing seeing as I send my app end if nov and just the offer last Monday and it deffo said Feb on my letter :smile: Good luck to you! :smile:
Reply 337
Hey! :smile: I didn't get anything from City at all about them recieving my application. I just sent it off and waited for an offer or rejection. it took about 2 weeks from the date I sent it off

Hiya. Do you know what the requirements are for city if you are on an access course?? Thanks
Reply 338
Anybody applying to QMU?
Or any info on Exeter?
Reply 339
Hi, does anyone know when Exeter give out offers/rejections after interview? How long do we have to wait? thanks x