The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wucker
Then, sadly, you are more pro-Zionist than most people on this forum.

Israel is a strong and consitant ally of the US, why wouldn't the US fund them?

What does Israel do for America that grants America funding them tirllions?
Reply 641
Original post by JohnFarrell
What does Israel do for America that grants America funding them tirllions?

Front line in an incredibly anti-American and hostile region.
Huge amount of Israeli security technology and other technology goes to America. Its a massive investment, and that's why the likes of Warren Buffet invest in Israel.
Reply 642
Israel is a terror state!
Original post by ibbyibz
Israel is a terror state!

and pakistan isnt? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAAHA
Reply 644
Where does pakistan come into this? Israel is the most hated country! Maybe you should go onto youtube and look at the israeli police beating up people for no reason at all. If your too lazy to check ill provide you the links :smile:
Original post by Protoman2050
No-one likes it either. This is never going to be solved, but it's sort of fun trying to solve it.

haha true, then comes the conspiracies such as the USI united states of israel and all that nonsence, then peace and equality would be nice, between the semetic peoples.....

honestly
Original post by Cato the Elder
Israel is not a terror state. It is a civilised, prosperous liberal democracy that has given much to the world.

Pakistan is a hellhole and a base for terrorism. Its population is ignorant, superstitious, priest-ridden, violent and intolerant and persecutes Christians and other non-Muslims. It is an uncivilised country which deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet.

You dug up a five-year old thread just to be racist to Pakistanis? Classy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anarchism101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow...typical left-winger. Accusing me of racism for condemning an Islamic country that spreads terror and has a large, pro-terror constituency as uncivilized.

http://markhumphrys.com/pakistan.html
(edited 7 years ago)

This isn't even the first 5+ years old thread about I/P that he's bumped this week... :lol:
Bumping a five year old thread is hilarious.
Israel is not a terror state. It is a civilised, prosperous liberal democracy that has given much to the world.

Pakistan is a hellhole and a base for terrorism. Its population is ignorant, superstitious, priest-ridden, violent and intolerant and persecutes Christians and other non-Muslims. It is an uncivilised country which deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet.

What an ignorant and opinionated post, completely lacking any factual basis. Fortunately this thread is over 5 years old so your trolling is unlikely to get a response from other posters.
Original post by Lit teacher
What an ignorant and opinionated post, completely lacking any factual basis. Fortunately this thread is over 5 years old so your trolling is unlikely to get a response from other posters.

Not an argument, just a load of inane handwaving.
Not an argument, just a load of inane handwaving.
You said it! Nothing better to do tonight?

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Israel. The only country to have ignored 66 UN resolutions. The country with the 'most moral army in the world', whilst in every offensive on Gaza there is a hugely disproportionate number of people killed. The country which is responsible for the attack of a Turkish flotilla in international waters, responsible for assassinations all over the world, illegal under international law. A country which wholeheartedly supported South Africa during the Apartheid. A country which sold weapons to Argentina during the Falklands war, whilst remaining an 'ally' to the Uk. And the list goes on and on, and undoubtably will get much longer. It's a rogue state, funded and paid for by the West.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow...typical left-winger. Accusing me of racism for condemning an Islamic country that spreads terror and has a large, pro-terror constituency as uncivilized.

You said that Pakistanis in general were "ignorant, superstitious, priest-ridden, violent and intolerant".

If I were to assert that Israel's population, in general, was intolerant, racist, violence-addicted and narcissistic, and that Israel therefore "deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet", I don't think anyone would be surprised if I were accused of racism. Same applies here.
You said that Pakistanis in general were "ignorant, superstitious, priest-ridden, violent and intolerant".

If I were to assert that Israel's population, in general, was intolerant, racist, violence-addicted and narcissistic, and that Israel therefore "deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet", I don't think anyone would be surprised if I were accused of racism. Same applies here.

Not really, most of the Israeli population is well educated and has liberal values, Pakistan is a completely different climate.
too long
Original post by Abdukazam
Not really, most of the Israeli population is well educated and has liberal values, Pakistan is a completely different climate.

Opinion polling suggests extreme racist attitudes that would be considered far beyond the pale in say, the UK, are common in Israeli society.
If I were to assert that Israel's population, in general, was intolerant, racist, violence-addicted and narcissistic, and that Israel therefore "deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet", I don't think anyone would be surprised if I were accused of racism..

Still you have no problem to call Israel a racist state.. :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending